As I sat at the counter in t-mobile today while the clerk looked for a set of screen protectors in the storeroom for my week old 9900, I saw a pile of these magazines/ pamphlets ( 12 pages in all ) sitting in a box behind the counter. Seeing the name on the front I asked the clerk what they were and he gave me one.

I've never seen these before. They are 12 pages total and are filled with scan-able barcoded apps. All of the app were free except for 6.

Most if not all of the Barcoded Apps in the Insiders Guide are already in App World, however I did see Citrix Receiver.

08-05-12 06:39 PM
    Great find, would be good if gave out openly
    08-05-12 06:42 PM
    I have never seen one of these in a store and that is a shame. Hopefully the carrier stores will get them from behind the counter and onto display racks.
    08-05-12 07:11 PM
    Thanks for sharing this,
    08-05-12 07:17 PM
    I saw that a few months back visiting the my local t mo store with my sister she got a new phone and i was reading that BB insiders guide. it comes out every few months, i bet most stores do not have them out in the open tho. Also if all carriers had them then maybe word about BB and bb aps could spread around some more. I think i took a copy of the one i read, will look for it and try to post some scans up.
    08-06-12 01:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD