The moment BlackBerry launched a Windows OS phone

Rest of the World:
    11-22-16 07:14 PM
    OK, just by reading a little and from what I think I know, that blend won't work, not because there is not market to that but because there is not interest from the general public, Nokia was the biggest one ever, selling a billion devices daily and died in Windows Phone, Blackberry had the enterprise market once and right now the percent of the market is simply too low.

I think BB needs to partner with companies which sells the same thing in order to grow fast enough to be again a top company, I think it's easier to survive with one who is just doing fine than with someone also drowning.
    11-22-16 10:08 PM
    If blackberry use windows mobile operating system then it Might save windows phone and blackberry name.
    It will be a double disaster
    11-23-16 04:17 AM
    I think the launch would be like this:

https://www.youtube.com/EHGczDHTDpo
    11-23-16 07:27 AM
    Who cares, they have put full-fat, full-featured (not mobile) Windows onto tablets and they are taking marketshare from Apple and its overpriced iPads. Perfect.

Smartphones are an after-thought for MS.
    Give us an x86-64 full-fat phone... ... :-D

(edit: Apple and Google can pack up and go home...!)

�   "BB10 dead?" - "Let's dance the Danse MacaBBRY! ... or is it..?" ;-D   �
    11-24-16 02:59 PM
    Give us an x86-64 full-fat phone... ... :-D

(edit: Apple and Google can pack up and go home...!)

�   "BB10 dead?" - "Let's dance the Danse MacaBBRY! ... or is it..?" ;-D   �
    If you can handle the battery:
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    11-24-16 03:02 PM
    Not really.
    Check those cheapo Chinese 7" or 8"inch Windows tablets. Or Dell ones. Certainly not a huge leap from there, adding a 3G/4G capabilities and telephony...

Remember, the iPhone is "an iPod you can talk on"... ;-D

rawnewsfootage - Apple iPad Mini - We are Apple you are suckers [HD] - via SuperTube for BlackBerry 10!

11-26-16 12:14 PM
    Not really.
    Check those cheapo Chinese 7" or 8"inch Windows tablets. Or Dell ones. Certainly not a huge leap from there, adding a 3G/4G capabilities and telephony...

Remember, the iPhone is "an iPod you can talk on"... ;-D

rawnewsfootage - Apple iPad Mini - We are Apple you are suckers [HD] - via SuperTube for BlackBerry 10!

Problem is Intel has discontinued their Atom x86 line. There is no x86 chip that would work in a phone. This is the reason Microsoft discontinued their Surface tablets (not pro) based on Atom chips.
    11-26-16 03:48 PM
    If blackberry use windows mobile operating system then it Might save windows phone and blackberry name.
    It would have done the same damage.. only faster.

Posted through my  Z30
    11-26-16 08:28 PM

Held true for Nokia and Microsoft, and would hold true for BB and Microsoft.
    11-27-16 05:48 AM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...9f33909fe2.jpg

Held true for Nokia and Microsoft, and would hold true for BB and Microsoft.
    Two turkeys might attract an eagle... ;-)

11-27-16 03:29 PM
    Problem is Intel has discontinued their Atom x86 line. There is no x86 chip that would work in a phone. This is the reason Microsoft discontinued their Surface tablets (not pro) based on Atom chips.
    So Wintel cooperation is a bit dead... but what about the compute sticks? They're still making them? :-)

11-27-16 03:30 PM
37 12