I deleted my Black Berry ID from the original email..Unfortunately i have done security wipe with Black Berry protect on.Now i cant login to my device.Though i re-created same user name,with same email.Now when i try to set up the device,it wont let me go further blackberry user name and password screen.saying blackberry protect is on and i need to use the same user name and password,which i used for setting up the device.SO i re-created second time the same username and password.still its my device is not accepting it.Its a brand new device .So I guess i need to delete the blackberry protect from the server side.How can i do that,i bought the device from amazon.com.
    12-05-15 09:31 AM
    Hey and welcome to the forums !

I deleted my Black Berry ID from the original email.
    I'm not sure what you mean by this. AFAIK, you simply *cannot* delete a BBID. Nor create one with the same credentials and screen name.
    Are you sure of the email you've used to set your "first" BBID ?
    Try to retrieve your PW here : https://blackberryid.blackberry.com/bbid/recoverpassword/

Edit (thanks to Usman !) : appears this can be done (delete). Then the only option you have is to contact Amazon with your proof of purchase (receipt). Only them can help in that scenario.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To whom it may concern : be aware that we'll not provide any sort of help trying to circumvent security processes regarding devices.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 12-05-15 at 11:02 AM.
    12-05-15 10:23 AM
    http://xtechmobile.com/2015/12/05/ho...berry-id-bb10/

I'm not sure about this site but hey seriously, will it remove blackberry anti theft on os 10.3.2? If it's true, blackberry's security has a problem
    12-05-15 02:56 PM