Hii friends, I was using BBM very well in my z10, but from the past four days I m suffering because my BBM is not working in my normal mobile data plan..when I went deep into it, I found there is no BlackBerry icon at the upper right part now which was before there. It is because of that reason my BBM is not working. Plus help me buddies. I want my BBM back. I need a solution.

Posted via CB10
    02-11-14 01:13 PM
    That icon means you're connected fully to BlackBerry services, where you don't have it then chances are -- yes. That's why you're not able to use BBM. You need to look at what else may have changed on your device to affect your network options. It might even be a carrier issue itself. Reboot your device, try removing and re-inserting your SIM and also call your carrier to make sure they never changed anything.
    02-11-14 01:18 PM
    Settings > about > network > more > register blackberry, now wait a little bit. Does anything happen at all?

BlackBerry 101 - Help Channel
    02-11-14 01:20 PM
    Hii friends, I was using BBM very well in my z10, but from the past four days I m suffering because my BBM is not working in my normal mobile data plan..when I went deep into it, I found there is no BlackBerry icon at the upper right part now which was before there. It is because of that reason my BBM is not working. Plus help me buddies. I want my BBM back. I need a solution.

Posted via CB10
    Mine disappeared also for today. I'm on Sprint

Posted via CB10
    02-11-14 01:21 PM