I want to switch from android to BB and never used BB. BB is now offering BB HUB as free trial on android phones. My question is whether BB HUB is free or trial version on BB10 devices? Do i need to Buy this app?

Thanks in advance.
    12-05-16 09:55 PM
    I want to switch from android to BB and never used BB. BB is now offering BB HUB as free trial on android phones. My question is whether BB HUB is free or trial version on BB10 devices? Do i need to Buy this app?

Thanks in advance.
    The Hub in BB10 is the centerpiece of the OS and does not come separate nor cost anything extra.
    12-05-16 11:58 PM
    Wait..... which phone are you asking about the hub? BlackBerry phones all have hub android and bb10, on bb10 it's part of the system and on android it's a app/service.. not exactly the same implementation but great for consolidation either way. As for trials. The only phones that will have a "trial" of hub would be non BlackBerry android phones as BlackBerry released their hub+ suite for all android devices. Basically free /ad supported or paid/monthly subscription. The priv and dtek phones do not require such subscriptions

Po
    12-06-16 03:45 PM

Thanks in advance.
    I have the BB Priv as my work phone and the OnePlus 3 as my personal phone. I used the BB Hub+ subscription for a short time on my OnePlus 3. I really liked the Hub+ service but I could not continue to pay for the subscription. I would recommend using it if you or the BB Hub experience.
    12-06-16 11:49 PM