Can i transfert my blackberry hub on another branded phone without paying the montly fees?
    06-26-21 03:34 PM
    Can i transfert my blackberry hub on another branded phone without paying the montly fees?
    Why would you?
    06-26-21 03:45 PM
    I dont think we got a new key3 in 2021.... I like blackberry hub for my work....I need a new phone soon....my key2 lost a lot of autonomy this year and my space bar key begin to get some issues...
    06-26-21 03:48 PM
    No, your only option is to use the free ad based version or switch to a different app.
    X-Sym likes this.
    06-26-21 04:55 PM
    I dont think we got a new key3 in 2021.... I like blackberry hub for my work....I need a new phone soon....my key2 lost a lot of autonomy this year and my space bar key begin to get some issues...
    You can download the suite from Google Play store.
    06-26-21 04:56 PM
    Yes but I should pay monthly fees if I want to remove adds.... (
    06-26-21 05:25 PM
    If it's really important to you then why not pay to keep it going?
    06-26-21 05:52 PM
    If it is really important to you then yes. I have been paying .99\mo since February of '17 for my Samsung slab devices. I haven't found anything else (and I have tried most) that works as well for me and my needs. Its also a seamless experience as I have the Hub\Inbox on my daily carry BE KeyOne.

Santa usually kicks me down a 25 dollar Google Play Gift card every other year or so and I am set.
    06-26-21 06:03 PM
    Why should others pay with their data or cash to support you?
    Bbnivende likes this.
    06-26-21 09:23 PM
    Try these:

1. Force stop and clear the cache for the BB keyboard app. You'll need to go to the settings where you see all the apps and then hit the three dots at the top and then "show system" to see it in the list.
    2. Try installing SwiftKey and see if that helps.
    3. Try using it without any keyboard app (meaning BB keyboard disabled and SwiftKey uninstalled)
    4. Try disabling "double press spacebar to insert a period" in the BB keyboard settings.
    5. Take a can of compressed air and really try to spray air in there going from the sides or from the top or bottom to try to clear some dust out of there.
    6. Try typing a bit slower to see if that helps.
    7. Try hitting the right side of the spacebar as opposed to the center or the left. Right should work better.
    8. Factory reset.
    9. Replace the keyboard, there are spare ones on eBay and AliExpress

https://a.aliexpress.com/_m0TBTBL
    X-Sym likes this.
    06-26-21 09:44 PM
    thank for thoses tips!
    06-26-21 09:47 PM
    Why should others pay with their data or cash to support you?
    A better question might be, given the issues users are having with Hub, is it really worth paying for?
    Chuck Finley69 likes this.
    06-27-21 06:04 AM
    A better question might be, given the issues users are having with Hub, is it really worth paying for?
    For me it's not worth it and I don't have it on my 3a either. I'm talking about not being a thief and freeloader.
    Smokeaire, Laura Knotek and pdr733 like this.
    06-27-21 07:04 AM
    For me it's not worth it and I don't have it on my 3a either. I'm talking about not being a thief and freeloader.
    I had the Hub on my Pixel 4a and even paid for the subscription. Now that I'm running Android 12 Beta the Hub app force closes. With the notifications on the lock screen and drop down plus the Bubbles feature I really don't miss Hub.
    If the Hub app is ever updated to work on A12 I might install it again and see if it's worth it. I some how doubt I'll see the need.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-27-21 08:52 AM
    I had the Hub on my Pixel 4a and even paid for the subscription. Now that I'm running Android 12 Beta the Hub app force closes. With the notifications on the lock screen and drop down plus the Bubbles feature I really don't miss Hub.
    If the Hub app is ever updated to work on A12 I might install it again and see if it's worth it. I some how doubt I'll see the need.
    I noticed on my V30 that BBHub is resource thirsty and part of my decision to leave off my 3a originally. I'm still on Android 11 but I don't have a reason to add if not really optimized for Android since Android 9 or so.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-27-21 01:15 PM
    I noticed on my V30 that BBHub is resource thirsty and part of my decision to leave off my 3a originally. I'm still on Android 11 but I don't have a reason to add if not really optimized for Android since Android 9 or so.
    It seems a bit random. The Hub has never been a big resource drain on any device I ran it on. Usually it's among the middle or lower half of any memory or power usability list on my devices. Heck, even it's data usage is relatively low.
    bh7171 likes this.
    06-27-21 03:12 PM
    as someone imminently moving away from Hub, can I ask what people use instead? apologies if off-topic, I've heard use of Spark, any others?
    06-27-21 05:51 PM
    Spark, Nine, gmail, outlook, aquamail, airmail
    06-27-21 06:02 PM
    It seems a bit random. The Hub has never been a big resource drain on any device I ran it on. Usually it's among the middle or lower half of any memory or power usability list on my devices. Heck, even it's data usage is relatively low.
    I've never saw Hub drain my battery any more than any other app.
    It might be all in the settings.
    06-27-21 06:31 PM