Hey guys, just wondering if anyone knows a good place to get housings, parts and things like that for a good price or wholesale. Looking to possibly start doing replacements on my own for friends and people in general instead of getting ripped off at places (did my torch and some old bb devices so I'm gaining confidence in doing them). Possibly doing repairs and stuff on the side as a side business. Comment here or PM me please and thank u.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-11 10:40 AM
    I use Ebay or..

Trusupplier.

I may have spelled that wrong.

07-12-11 10:53 AM
    I get my pieces at the mall, as the guy there has really good prices

If not, Death is right with Truesupplier - Blackberry Accessories,iPhone Accessories & HTC Accessories wholesale Co.
    07-12-11 11:17 AM
    Whatever you do, do not buy from SW-Box. They have terrible customer support and their products don't fit a lot of the time.
    07-12-11 12:29 PM
    Awesome! Thanks guys for ur help so far. Dunno if any of u guys do the repair / replace housings and all that stuff on the side, any tips with that?

07-12-11 12:51 PM
    Even though I do not do this myself, it will imperative that you have a disclaimer stating that even though you take every measure to make sure no additional damages occur as a result of your work, that you are not responsible if any arise. Wrong wording, but I am sure the wording would be somewhat the same from say a computer repair shop waiver.
    07-12-11 01:02 PM
    Have any of you replaced their housing? If so, for what phone and how much did it cost you? When I was looking for my torch, the lowest I got was $95 and there were many places that refused installation lol

07-14-11 09:27 AM
    I just did my 9700 recently.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...9700-a-622273/

15 bucks and an hour of work. Moving the electronics sucks big time.

07-14-11 09:42 AM
    $15 for the housing and the work altogether?

07-14-11 09:45 AM
    Well I did the work

07-14-11 09:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD