The Chicago Black Hawks vs Boston Bruins in the Stanley Cup..awesome...awesome !!!.

Probably two of the best iconic sports team and logo's ever !

Blackberry is in Hockey Country !

Blackberry should be front and centre !!

Blackberry keep moving. " Fast, Bold and Score " !

Stanley Cup Schedule:
    http://www.sportingnews.com/nhl/stor...hawks-tv-times

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 06:52 AM
    Let's Go Hawks!!!
    agoon likes this.
    06-09-13 08:03 AM
    OP are you on crack???????? The Maple Leafs and Habs are the most iconic hockey teams in hockey. Everyone else is below. This is not a joke it's the truth.

Go Bruins

BlackBerry Z10- I use it for a phone and a computer
    anon(1152406) and habs_fan like this.
    06-09-13 08:11 AM
    If you want to do the two biggest teams in the U.S it would be Wings and Rangers.

1-Leafs (the richest and biggest fan base)
    2-Habs (huge fan base)
    3 - Wings (hockey town USA)
    4-Rangers
    5 - Bruins
    6-blackhawks (not a very big following outside of Chicago)

06-09-13 08:21 AM
    GTFO. Go OILERS!

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 09:22 AM
    If you want to do the two biggest teams in the U.S it would be Wings and Rangers.

2-Habs (huge fan base)
    4-Rangers
    5 - Bruins

I'm from outside Pittsburgh, and the majority of the fans around here irritate the hell out of me. I'm sort of a closet pens fan, but I actually really do like the kings (quick is nasty), rangers (same for lundqvist), and blackhawks (i picked them to win the cup right after the lockout ended - they already won the cup before the first game even started)
    06-09-13 10:46 AM
    I've gotta say, I am very surprised by the short Conference Finals. East was over in 4 and West in 5? Damn. It's gonna be one heck of a Stanley Cup final though. Two really excellent teams.

But, I'm a Habs fan in Montreal .

Oh yeah and since F1 is taking place over here, I went downtown to the F1 strip and man, BlackBerry is plastered everywhere, no joke. They have the keep moving van there and everything. Even giving out BlackBerry ponchos and I mean everywhere you look you see BlackBerry lol. And plenty of Z10 and Q10 stands. Really cool. And of course they were all over the Mercedes booth.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by agp101; 06-09-13 at 01:51 PM.
    06-09-13 10:54 AM
    ^^^^ good to hear

Go Leafs Go

06-09-13 12:33 PM
    Being from Vancouver, this is what I call a hate hate situation lol.

That being said, I can appreciate a Stanley Cup Final between Original Six teams.
    Masahiro likes this.
    06-09-13 12:43 PM

That being said, I can appreciate a Stanley Cup Final between Original Six teams.
    It would have been nice if a team that hasn't won the cup recently (post-lockout) had made it to the finals, or even the conference finals for that matter.

But yes, as a Canucks fan, go banana!

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry Guy and eddy_berry like this.
    06-09-13 12:46 PM
    Let Blackberry tell which teams are iconic, actually maybe even put Jim Balsillie on skates with Tie Domi !!!
    06-09-13 01:46 PM
    It would have been nice if a team that hasn't won the cup recently (post-lockout) had made it to the finals, or even the conference finals for that matter.

But yes, as a Canucks fan, go banana!

Posted via CB10
    Sooooo would you be happy if the Leafs made it then?????

06-09-13 01:49 PM
    From Boston... GO B's!

Posted via CB10
    nuangel2 likes this.
    06-09-13 02:09 PM
    Hawks in 7!
    06-09-13 03:38 PM
    I'm dreaming of a game 7 that's decided in overtime. I don't think there's ever been a game 7 of the finals go to OT for as long as I've been alive!

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 06:01 PM

2-Habs (huge fan base)
    4-Rangers
    5 - Bruins

Are those facts or just your opinion? Not looking to start an argument, I'm truly curious about what you posted. I know that the Chicago Blackhawks jersey (sweater if you want to be accurate) is among the top selling of any team in any sport. Of course, being from Chicago, maybe I'm not the most objective of posters. I do believe that Boston is bigger and stronger than the Blackhawks, but I think the Hawks wear their opponents down with their speed, stamina and skill.
    06-09-13 06:13 PM
    I'm dreaming of a game 7 that's decided in overtime. I don't think there's ever been a game 7 of the finals go to OT for as long as I've been alive!

Posted via CB10
    I can't remember one either.

I may be slightly biased, and while it didn't go to OT, one if the best Game 7s I've seen was VAN vs NYR in 94.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 06:26 PM
    I do believe that Boston is bigger and stronger than the Blackhawks, but I think the Hawks wear their opponents down with their speed, stamina and skill.
    That's one match up I'm excited to watch. In 2011 it was Boston 's brawn that beat Vancouver 's speed and skill. Hopefully the Blackhawks will fare better.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 06:31 PM

LOL! Yeah, I imagine you're not overly fond of the Blackhawks. I'm surprised you're hoping the Blackhawks win. Here in Chicago, the fans feel that our biggest rival in hockey is Vancouver. That was a surprise to me because for years and years, it was Detroit. Well, now that Detroit is in the East, I guess that is ancient history.
    06-09-13 06:46 PM
    Are those facts or just your opinion? Not looking to start an argument, I'm truly curious about what you posted. I know that the Chicago Blackhawks jersey (sweater if you want to be accurate) is among the top selling of any team in any sport. Of course, being from Chicago, maybe I'm not the most objective of posters. I do believe that Boston is bigger and stronger than the Blackhawks, but I think the Hawks wear their opponents down with their speed, stamina and skill.
    http://www.hockeyinsideout.com/news/...orth-1-billion

shaleem likes this.
    06-09-13 06:58 PM
    LOL! Yeah, I imagine you're not overly fond of the Blackhawks. I'm surprised you're hoping the Blackhawks win. Here in Chicago, the fans feel that our biggest rival in hockey is Vancouver. That was a surprise to me because for years and years, it was Detroit. Well, now that Detroit is in the East, I guess that is ancient history.
    Haha yeah, I'm not too fond of the Blackhawks, but I think a lot of people here in Vancouver can respect the way the team is built and plays. It's probably the biggest rivalry right now. Calgary and Colorado use to be, but they haven't been competitive for a really long time.
    06-09-13 07:09 PM
    I think he is saying,is what I have been saying to my friends. That of what remaining this is great and good for the NHL and therefore us of whats left of the original 6....this is good,.Get over your leafs if we to wait for that series......
    06-09-13 07:22 PM
    Wow? Is English my first language?....lol
    06-09-13 07:25 PM
    Go Bruins!

Posted via CB10
    nuangel2 likes this.
    06-09-13 07:41 PM
    People most likely like the style of the jerseys, which would explain the sales in my mind.

shaleem likes this.
    06-09-13 07:44 PM
29 12