Ok, so i accidently unplugged my blackberry during an update. I cannot post the image of my problem bc i do not have 10 posts....

It is nuked.

I did the instructions from
    Link is here:
    crackberry.com/blackberry-101-lecture-12-how-reload-operating-system-nuked-blackberry
    Then I got to the App loader and get this as a message when trying to add applications

The Image is located here:
    i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab222/asdfsdafr3/BBproblem.jpg

Any ideas? I uninstalled all of my BB software. Then re-installed it again. No success
    02-23-10 10:56 PM
    You need to have a BB OS installed on your PC before you follow those instructions. So you want the latest ATT Pearl Flip OS right?
    02-23-10 10:59 PM
    yes please!
    02-23-10 11:02 PM
    I bought my BB online from Rogers. But since I have ATT, how do I find an operating system for my BB pearl flip? From Roger's website or ATT?
    02-23-10 11:13 PM
    Seems that ATT does not have the 8220 software, so you'll need to get another provider's version, and then delete the vendor xml file from the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\apploader folder. Get the software you need here, download it AND install it on your PC, THEN follow the instruction in that Nuked OS blog.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f85/new...nguage-362795/

EDIT: I want you to STOP, take a few deep breaths and remind yourself, it's only a phone. Ok Now go fix your phone.
    02-23-10 11:15 PM
    Only a phone? ONLY A PHONE!?! Why, I'd rather give up my left.... What I mean is that my BB is more important to me than.... I mean......

Okay, it's only a phone.
    02-24-10 09:11 AM
    i've had my cat knock my phone off my laptop while it was upgrading, the one thing i found to work was do a battery pull while it was hooked up through usb and once it started loading the desktop manager found it and kept going... i think i was lucky though lol
    02-24-10 01:23 PM
    i was nuked for 7 hours the other night trying to install a certain hybrid os...very frustrating, but now back online!!! good luck!!!!
    02-24-10 01:40 PM
    Only a phone? ONLY A PHONE!?! Why, I'd rather give up my left.... What I mean is that my BB is more important to me than.... I mean......

Okay, it's only a phone.
    I said that only because I know how I get when I nuke my phone, which I do pretty often. As I'm a tweaker.
    02-24-10 02:30 PM
    I nuked my S2 but it was my fault cus of mixing files to get the best of everything. Lost contacts but got them back from a backup that was two weeks old. It was no fun. LAST nite I loaded Leanren 78 v6 and all is well.

No it's more then a phone, it's a super phone.
    02-24-10 03:13 PM
    It's literally amazing how these devices have made some aspects of our lives very difficult, if not impossible without them.

I'm a child of the 60's when we didn't even have cordless phones, let alone cellular. I remember going and playing for hours without having to check in every 15 minutes with a parental unit. And we actually got together with our friends and talked, not exchanged texts from miles apart.

While we didn't have the technology back then we do today, there were things that children and people in general did that is impossible today.
    02-24-10 06:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD