Whenever I watch one of those "New BlackBerry Review" videos I really, really wish I was one of those people that actually receive it for free with some extra accessories and before everyone else.

Yes, I know those people have blogs, sites and channels about tech and such. But wouldn't it be nice if BlackBerry regular users actually had a chance

Posted from my BlackBerry Passport 
    09-05-16 09:21 PM
    Whenever I watch one of those "New BlackBerry Review" videos I really, really wish I was one of those people that actually receive it for free with some extra accessories and before everyone else.

Yes, I know those people have blogs, sites and channels about tech and such. But wouldn't it be nice if BlackBerry regular users actually had a chance

Posted from my BlackBerry Passport 
    It would be nice if one of these people gave them a serious review rather than just playing with it for two hours and then telling everyone what they don't like about it
    Last edited by Carjackd; 09-06-16 at 09:24 PM.
    Ginacn likes this.
    09-05-16 09:28 PM
    It would be nice if one of these flows gave them a serious review rather than just playing with it for two hours and then telling everyone what they don't like about it
    Yeah, don't give them devices to "review" and dump on... ;-D

�   "Chenterprise. We are the future. Resistance is futile. Prepare to BBe... "   �
    Carjackd and Ginacn like this.
    09-05-16 10:07 PM
    Yeah, don't give them devices to "review" and dump on... ;-D

�   "Chenterprise. We are the future. Resistance is futile. Prepare to BBe... "   �
    No doubt!
    09-06-16 09:24 PM
    It would be nice if one of these people gave them a serious review rather than just playing with it for two hours and then telling everyone what they don't like about it
    I only watch reviews where the users have used the phone for a month or so.
    Doesnt usually help the review in all honesty
    09-10-16 11:36 PM
    I thought the review on the Dtek50 was less than enthusiastic. It gave the impression that Dtek50 might be an OK phone. Maybe.

Posted via CB10
    09-11-16 04:23 PM
    I haven't seen a real comprehensive review of the DTek 50, I have a couple of friends who have it as a corporate device and so far they like the device and say it's a good value with security for the money.
    09-11-16 06:06 PM
    CNET's senior editor, Sean Hollister, used the Priv for 3 months to review it. Not all reviews are done hastily. It was a good review, he liked it.

How I learned to stop worrying and love the BlackBerry Priv - CNET
    09-11-16 06:11 PM
    I thought the review on the Dtek50 was less than enthusiastic. It gave the impression that Dtek50 might be an OK phone. Maybe.

Posted via CB10
    There's only hands on impressions that I can see. Most people are waiting to use the device properly before giving a proper review.
    09-11-16 09:27 PM
    There are those who have revisited BlackBerry Devices in a long term Real-World User Reviews . True BlackBerry Enthusiast who have used multiple brands other than BlackBerry, but preferred the BlackBerry OS and give a more in depth evaluation. J.Williams and Jan Ole Hembold have remained steadfast BlackBerry Users/ Reviewers.
    But being true BlackBerry Lovers (and many times purchasing their own products for review) , means they don't always agree with the direction or decisions that BlackBerry has taken based upon a Real Life Users' Perspective .
    Check out their BlackBerry long-term reviews on YouTube.

A BlackBerry Fan
    Last edited by KNEBB; 09-17-16 at 11:12 PM.
    BerrySoul and Sairos like this.
    09-12-16 03:00 AM