Wow nice to see rim marketing on tv here in the US even had the BlackBerry Bold play of the game and a cool tv commercial to go along with the BlackBerry halftime report for the NBA on ABC station way too cool. RIM really needs to keep theses kind of adds going!
    03-04-12 01:28 PM
    I noticed that as well. I see BlackBerry a lot when it came to the Knicks games. Whether at MSG or on MSG
    03-04-12 01:36 PM
    Blackberry halftime show yet 3 Samsung galaxy commercials and one blackberry ad. Wtf. Also that DJ commercial with the twins sucks & is annoying. They don't even talk about any legit blackberry advantages.

Sent from the best mobile device ever --Samsung Galaxy Note
    Last edited by Ynomrah; 03-04-12 at 01:57 PM.
    03-04-12 01:55 PM
    i like they are marketing for the game. but that commercial i am sick of. gives no insight on how good the bold 9900 is....

also , funny how i saw an iphone 4s commercial as well during half time....lol
    03-04-12 02:13 PM
    I still think the DJ commercial is bad. The twins seem awkward. "Tools not toys" and they describe everything every other platform can do except BBM. Good to see RIM getting the name out though.

Galaxy Note commercial almost every break as well lol.

Go Knicks!
    Last edited by avt123; 03-04-12 at 02:42 PM.
    03-04-12 02:40 PM
    I still think the DJ commercial is bad. The twins seem awkward. "Tools not toys" and they describe everything every other platform can do except BBM. Good to see RIM getting the name out though.

Galaxy Note commercial almost every break as well lol.

Go Knicks!
    I hate that commercial. I always wonder if the "tools" are the phones or the twins.
    03-04-12 09:25 PM
    yeah I saw them too they always promote Sundays on NBA.
    the iPhone4s iCloud commercial was the best of them all.
    Just showing how the feature works and how great it is.
    This is what RIM needs to do
    03-04-12 09:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD