Even as i have an android now (and man i've been doing A LOT of flashing), once in a while there are still problems.
    My phone is rooted so the power-down menu now comes with a nice reboot option (reboot,recovery,bootloader). But instead of doing that, i head straight to a battery pull
    Even when you switch to different phones, there are still some blackberry habits that you maintain. Tell me some of your blackberry habits :-)
    07-24-12 01:48 PM
    Even as i have an android now (and man i've been doing A LOT of flashing), once in a while there are still problems.
    My phone is rooted so the power-down menu now comes with a nice reboot option (reboot,recovery,bootloader). But instead of doing that, i head straight to a battery pull
    Even when you switch to different phones, there are still some blackberry habits that you maintain. Tell me some of your blackberry habits :-)
    Feeling around on the side of any device for convenience keys!!!
    dragid10 likes this.
    07-24-12 01:57 PM
    The PlayBook's swiping gestures have ruined me for any other tech. I try to swipe everything from the bezel. Or try to touch-scroll my laptop screen.

On the iPhone, I find myself trying to use the Home button as a trackpad.
    07-24-12 02:18 PM
    The PlayBook's swiping gestures have ruined me for any other tech. I try to swipe everything from the bezel. Or try to touch-scroll my laptop screen.

On the iPhone, I find myself trying to use the Home button as a trackpad.
    Yea....the swiping gestures mess me up haha
    dragid10 and bungaboy like this.
    07-24-12 02:54 PM
    I also got an Android on my upgrade and everytime I get a notification I check too see what color the LED is flashing and I realize there is not LED lol guess I got used to my 9700 (which I also still use) and Bebuzz
    07-24-12 03:32 PM
    Yea....the swiping gestures mess me up haha
    Lol +1! I try to swipe my wifes Android tab and my 9700, 9800, and I have tried to do it on her L900, which for some things works... Kind of but not always what I wanted.

The new CB major addiction will be gestiures! We shall rely on our trust keyboards and guestures to get stuff done!
    07-24-12 03:40 PM
    I also got an Android on my upgrade and everytime I get a notification I check too see what color the LED is flashing and I realize there is not LED lol guess I got used to my 9700 (which I also still use) and Bebuzz
    You would not believe what went on when i first got my android. I felt it buzz in my pocket and i would check for the red notification light but wouldn't see it so i just thought i had "blackberry illusion" Urban Dictionary: blackberry illusion THen at the end of the day i checked my phone and found i had so many notifications!! It was then i realized that my phone doesn't even have LED lol
    up488 and pantlesspenguin like this.
    07-24-12 03:40 PM
    My biggest problem - I asked Kevin if he noticed this when he went to Android during his time with it - is double tapping the space bar at the end of a sentence! With the Android keyboards it means you agree to the suggested next word - and gives me more grief than I care to admit. Can't blame the fact that you can't teach an old dog new tricks on the GNote
    07-24-12 06:39 PM
    My biggest problem - I asked Kevin if he noticed this when he went to Android during his time with it - is double tapping the space bar at the end of a sentence! With the Android keyboards it means you agree to the suggested next word - and gives me more grief than I care to admit. Can't blame the fact that you can't teach an old dog new tricks on the GNote
    lol did that all the time. Even did it with swiftkey, and swiftkey started filling in words and creating sentences
    07-24-12 07:21 PM
    I find myself swiping on my iPad a lot.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    07-24-12 07:30 PM
    I know this is a little off topic but does anyone feel those phantom vibrations of your phone when it isn't even in your pocket?!
    dragid10 and newcollector like this.
    07-24-12 08:51 PM
    i feel those phantom vibrations.
    07-24-12 10:22 PM
    yea, I know this feeling.
    07-24-12 11:11 PM
    Double tapping the space key inserts a full stop on Windows Phone 7.5. I did not need to learn anything new in that regard.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    07-24-12 11:35 PM
    lol did that all the time. Even did it with swiftkey, and swiftkey started filling in words and creating sentences
    I had the same problem with SwiftKey, but I found out that you can disable it in tge settings. Now space bar just inserts a space and double tapping puts in a period.

Another bb habit of mine: i keep shutting down applications, trying to make sure I have no more than three running at the same time even though it can handle more easily. It's a good habit anyway, since it helps battery life.
    07-25-12 07:29 AM
    I know this is a little off topic but does anyone feel those phantom vibrations of your phone when it isn't even in your pocket?!

Yup, same here and its wierd ^^

Sent from a beautiful but old BB 8520 or a new and shinny PB 2.0
    07-25-12 08:02 AM
    I had the same problem with SwiftKey, but I found out that you can disable it in tge settings. Now space bar just inserts a space and double tapping puts in a period.
    I didn't know this! Thanks for the tip!
    07-25-12 09:21 AM
    Yup, and depending on which pocket it is, I don't mind.
    07-25-12 09:44 AM
    an old habit that i seem to have kicked: feeling the top right side of a bb for the scroll wheel.

yeah old school =D

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860
    07-25-12 11:29 AM

Another bb habit of mine: i keep shutting down applications, trying to make sure I have no more than three running at the same time even though it can handle more easily. It's a good habit anyway, since it helps battery life.
    i do that all the time! i'm so obsessed with closing apps, to save battery life and to use less data lol
    07-25-12 07:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD