What are you sing right now?

Posted via CB10
    A 9850. I'm off contract. My carrier doesn't sell any BB10 phone so I would have to change. For where I live and go my current carrier is the best and cheapest.
    louzer likes this.
    02-08-14 10:52 AM
    A 9850. I'm off contract. My carrier doesn't sell any BB10 phone so I would have to change. For where I live and go my current carrier is the best and cheapest.
    And this highlights a major problem for BB. There are two factors that need to be considered for a mobile device - The carrier and the phone. While phones are expensive, you have to consider the service that you will receive from a carrier who actually carries the phone. If the service is too expensive in the long term, or a carrier's signal in areas that you need coverage is lacking, it doesn't matter what device you use. You'll be disappointed. Given the slim carrier support for BB10 devices currently in the US, there are many people who are having to pass on BB10.

The best gimmick that BB could come up with is a device that is supported on all carriers so that your only decision is who you will write your check out to each month for service. But until the US carriers lighten up, this won't happen.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    02-08-14 12:18 PM
    And this highlights a major problem for BB. There are two factors that need to be considered for a mobile device - The carrier and the phone. While phones are expensive, you have to consider the service that you will receive from a carrier who actually carries the phone. If the service is too expensive in the long term, or a carrier's signal in areas that you need coverage is lacking, it doesn't matter what device you use. You'll be disappointed. Given the slim carrier support for BB10 devices currently in the US, there are many people who are having to pass on BB10.

The best gimmick that BB could come up with is a device that is supported on all carriers so that your only decision is who you will write your check out to each month for service. But until the US carriers lighten up, this won't happen.
    Indeed
    02-08-14 01:42 PM
28 12