I think it would be great idea if Blackberry came out with BB Girft card.

These 3 options are not good, in my opinion.

1) Going through the service provider to pay for apps would be a nightmare in its self.

2) Credit Card ( why more debt)

3) I'm not sure how many people use pay pal on the phone, but using the service you must pay a service charge not sure.
    02-11-13 09:48 AM
    I think it would be great idea if Blackberry came out with BB Girft card.

These 3 options are not good, in my opinion.

1) Going through the service provider to pay for apps would be a nightmare in its self.

2) Credit Card ( why more debt)

3) I'm not sure how many people use pay pal on the phone, but using the service you must pay a service charge not sure.
    I use paypal and don't pay any service charge. They make their money on the receiving party, not the purchaser.
    02-11-13 10:03 AM
    Pay Pal is great, but not many people use it here (Mexico) and almost anyone has bought an iTunes or Appstore card, so even though I'm ok with PayPal I think is necessary for BlackBerry to make Gift cards available SOON
    02-11-13 11:57 AM
    The gift cards won't do any good if you can't find them.. at this point few retailers would carry them, possibly carrier stores and mobile dealers.. but you won't see then hanging by the cash at major retailers like the itunes cards.. another year or so down the road.. if popularity surges like we all hope.. I could see that being an option.. especially with movies and music in blackberry world now.. I don't think itunes cards make a large portion of downloads, but they are a popular gift for the under 18 crowed who can't get a credit card, and who's parents likely pay the bill and wouldnt want to allow unlimited carrier charges.
    02-11-13 12:58 PM
    I'd like to see Gift Cards so that I can get my son credit on his BB Playbook for Apps without an account set up to my Credit Card. I'm not giving a child access to my AppWorld Account associated with my Credit Card. We do something similar with my other son and his iPod using iTunes Cards
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    02-11-13 02:47 PM