I just got the BlackBerry Bold 9650 from Sprint 5 days ago and as someone who was always a PC user but for some stupid reason was tricked into getting the iphone from AT&T. Of course the service was over priced and terrible, untill my friend hacked it to be used with verizon. Still I was very unimpressed with the Apples 2nd claim to fame(ipod being 1st) I was paying for apps and an all around terrible phone. Texting was a bad, phone calls would mute all the time do to the touch screen and I couldn't help feel a little childish having the same phone most popular with 15 year old girls in the suburbs.
    I am a business man, a respected DJ in the music community and a all around no none sense type of consumer. I love the blackberry software and its capabuilities are the top of the smart phone industry bar none. The droid phones cannot even be matched to the Blackberry phones. I have never been so happy with a phone in my life and I will argue that this is the smartest phone on the market today with any iphone, htc or palm user.
    The blackberry user is by far a man among children and for anyone who differs than your just to ignorant to use a blackberry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by mhoule87; 06-20-10 at 08:01 PM.
    06-20-10 07:58 PM
    Genius!! Just laughing at your thread title. Glad you like your 9650.

06-20-10 08:02 PM
    You hacked an iPhone to work on verizon? Really?

-db

06-20-10 08:03 PM
    Haha, that's great, a "hacked" iPhone on Verizon. You lost all credibility by saying that, thanks for the laugh though...
    06-20-10 09:15 PM
    I just got the BlackBerry Bold 9650 from Sprint 5 days ago and as someone who was always a PC user but for some stupid reason was tricked into getting the iphone from AT&T. Of course the service was over priced and terrible, untill my friend hacked it to be used with verizon. Still I was very unimpressed with the Apples 2nd claim to fame(ipod being 1st) I was paying for apps and an all around terrible phone. Texting was a bad, phone calls would mute all the time do to the touch screen and I couldn't help feel a little childish having the same phone most popular with 15 year old girls in the suburbs.
    I am a business man, a respected DJ in the music community and a all around no none sense type of consumer. I love the blackberry software and its capabuilities are the top of the smart phone industry bar none. The droid phones cannot even be matched to the Blackberry phones. I have never been so happy with a phone in my life and I will argue that this is the smartest phone on the market today with any iphone, htc or palm user.
    The blackberry user is by far a man among children and for anyone who differs than your just to ignorant to use a blackberry!
    You have failed both Ranting 101 and Grammar 101.

1) Overpriced is one word.
    2) Until has only one "L"
    3) "do to the" should be "due to the"
    4) "I couldn't help feel a little childish" should be "I couldn't help feeling
    a little childish"

5) Businessman is one word, and I'd never do business with one who
    misspelled it.
    6) " and a all around no none sense type of consumer" should be "AN
    all around no NONSENSE type of consumer"

7) "capabuilities" is correctly spelled capabilities.
    8) "for anyone who differs than your just to ignorant to use a blackberry!" -
    I don't even know where to start with this one.
    06-20-10 09:45 PM
    Hahhaha.... You really have no idea what you are talking about. The Iphone mutes when talking??? There's a sensor that turns of the screen when your on the phone..... Did ever even use one?
    You got tricked into getting the Iphone?? And then you call yourself a businessman? PM me... Let's talk some joint venture lol. And since when are DJ's considered businessman?
    I like my BB too... But this post is just ridiculous. Everyone has different needs for there phone's and just because the Iphone wasn't for you, doesn't make it a bad phone.
    Also your comment on how it's a little girls phone is just ********.... Did you see how many teens are using BB's because of BBM?

Get a life

06-20-10 10:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD