So the wife killed her Z10 and it would not turn on. I tried everything to no avail. So sent into Rogers for repair estimate as my warranty expired over a month ago. Decided to get myself Z30 ( so happy I did) and gave the wife my Z10. Next day she fried that too. ( turns out she was using a bad charger). So sent in the second Z10 for estimate and 1 week later I get a call from Rogers that my Z10 ' s were back at there store. I ask why I didn't get an estimate and was told that BlackBerry had just sent me new units at no cost to me. Thank you BlackBerry now I can sell them and get my wife the Z30 so she will give me back mine
    habs_fan, itzJustMeh and 00stryder like this.
    03-14-14 06:44 PM
    Yeah they did that for me twice too. And I only had a blown speaker!

Although, it may have only been the casing that was replaced...

In either case, I feel BlackBerry is understanding the importance of customer satisfaction better now. It is the one thing that you cannot argue with iFans about!
    03-14-14 07:09 PM
    I hope this is the standard and not the exception. In fact US, they will give you a refurbished device that is broken. Then tell you how great the new iPhone is. We have never had any issues with those, and some BS. Source, my family is in fact US and just wanted Q10's for the kids because it is easier to text. They don't care about apps and wanted the same phone. The speaker phone blew on one and the other the battery is loose ( springs)

Posted via CB10
    03-15-14 08:30 AM
    I hope this is the standard and not the exception. In fact US, they will give you a refurbished device that is broken. Then tell you how great the new iPhone is. We have never had any issues with those, and some BS. Source, my family is in fact US and just wanted Q10's for the kids because it is easier to text. They don't care about apps and wanted the same phone. The speaker phone blew on one and the other the battery is loose ( springs)

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry World is improving and the kids have access to more apps. My daughter has the Z10 with Snap loaded but she has found a plethora of cool native apps on BB World. Ring tones, wall paper, games, photo editor...

Loving my Zed 10!!
    03-15-14 11:57 AM
    My original Z10 had some odd screen smudges on it. Took it back to Rogers and when it was returned to me I was told it was a brand new unit (not my unit repaired, and not a refurbished unit).

Posted via CB10
    03-15-14 06:43 PM
    Yes this is true.

It's cheaper for blackberry to just replace your phone than to have some guy sit down and try to figure out what is actually wrong with your damn phone damnit!

Posted via CB10
    03-15-14 08:20 PM
    Yes this is true.

It's cheaper for blackberry to just replace your phone than to have some guy sit down and try to figure out what is actually wrong with your damn phone damnit!

Posted via CB10
    Relax, man.

Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.2141
    bspence87 likes this.
    03-15-14 08:45 PM
    Relax, man.

Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.2141
    LOL you relax

Posted via CB10
    bspence87 and Kennedy.L like this.
    03-15-14 10:53 PM
    BlackBerry has gotten pretty good at this let's hope it continues a happy satisfied consumer will always return

Posted via CB10
    03-15-14 11:06 PM
    I would rather get a working refurbished bb10 device than anything else brand new...

Just saying...

We few, we happy few, we band of Crackberry brothers
    03-15-14 11:16 PM
    Well, the Z10 is a pretty cheap device. At least the 9900 sells for more than a Z10 where I live...

Star Wars fan? Come join us C00121E8E
    03-15-14 11:27 PM
    My trackpad on my 9300 died so I sent it to the service center. Since it was still in warranty, they replaced the trackpad for free and, seeing that my screen had so many tiny scratches and one big scratch, they also replaced my screen for free! My phone now feels brand new. It was the firs time I had my phone serviced and I'm quite happy of blackberry's services!
    sk8er_tor likes this.
    03-15-14 11:28 PM
    I would really like to have a place here in the USA we could send a defective BlackBerry device to?? We are stuck going through the carriers who are reluctant to go through the required repair process.

The first thing they ask is do you have insurance? Then they want a BS high delectable which is sometimes as high as 170.00. What not have a licensed BlackBerry repair depot here in the USA? Just a suggestion.

Posted using my z10 (10.2.1.2156) on T Mobile USA
    anon(5061193) likes this.
    03-16-14 04:36 AM
    That's good customer service and it's not the standard for other manufacturers.

And well, at least that's what you can do when you are sitting on a high amount of unsold devices. And it can be very PR effective.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-14 09:07 AM