01-05-09 05:01 PM
64 123
tools
    Well I think if RIM wanted to make a media phone it could do a great job. Right now using my 8820 typing and Listening to music, the media player isn't that bad. Lots of phones have media players, still doesn't make them media phones. When you think of blackberry, do you think of media, or reliability and email? I think the Curve IS a pretty well-rounded phone. But if you want a gaming and media-centered phone, a blackberry just isn't that, as of now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-08 09:54 AM
    Yeah, RIM is crying all the way to the bank!

And by the way, Blackberries are already cool and trendy... which you would know if you were hip... but your not.. which explains your opinion. (can you say burn?)
    06-27-08 10:12 AM
    Checkers and chess on mine
    06-27-08 11:46 AM
    Yeah, RIM is crying all the way to the bank!

And by the way, Blackberries are already cool and trendy... which you would know if you were hip... but your not.. which explains your opinion. (can you say burn?)
    Normally I would get offended, but your lucky.

I don't mingle with fugs like you.
    06-27-08 12:35 PM
    Go get an iphone then....I'll just enjoy my none-gimmick, work horse device.
    No offense to anyone and I love my storm but the click able screen is kind of a gimmick

01-02-09 06:39 AM
    A few people said it right. Times are changing since the days of Enterprise users only. Face the facts. If Vegas can change, so can you.

01-02-09 06:56 AM
    I understand what the OP is saying...I love my Curve, but at the end of the day the games do suck..obviously no one buys a blackberry to play games; reiterating that fact really makes no sense...that doesn't change the fact that the games are not up to par for a $500 (!!!) phone...let's not forget how much these things cost...? Yeah everything else is great..and?...the games are still crappy and overpriced and most of the free games you find online don't work and that is the bottom line. Just because it's a business device doesn't mean in downtime I want to play some game that is repetitive/boring/overpriced to purchase.
    01-02-09 09:39 AM
    well its not like you always have a psp or nds on you i would enjoy a good game other than brickbreaker cuz thats getting boring cuz i got to like level 30 and cant get back so i hear ya dude
    01-04-09 08:08 PM
    This is why there's the iPhone
    01-04-09 08:50 PM
    Its funny how they say your rude or to go get the iphone or your being negative about RIM/BB. This thread looks to be old but damn guy just wanted some feedback on games. He has a valid point. Bash him and others cause RIM sucks at games is childish.

We all need to understand no matter what we think, say or do. We all buy smartphones for differnent reasons. Multimedia, Organizers, Email, Text, Instant Messengers, Phone, Mobile Documents, Camera, Social networking as in Fascebook, Twitter, Myspace, Blogging, RSS feeds, News, I realy could go on and on.

What phone a person uses depends on what his needs are what his carrier offers ectect. So don't hate on people when they get a smartphone thinking it also will be a good gaming device I mean I thought so as well prob just to hard to write programs / games just for a trackball device anyways.

But I'm sure he heard ppl like you and others saying how great of device blackberrys are. They are great IMO. Its better then Treos, better then HTC winmos its better then an Iphone ectect. LoL no phone is real ever the best phone.

There is no perfecr phone yet! Everyone is gonna have his/her own thoughts on which one is better and for what reasons.

IE iphone has great game apps and cool touchscreen but it don't copy n paste no push mail. Treo has great threaded sms but can't run muliple apps, winmo is got its pros and cons as well but it come down to the person and the device they go with. So I feel his pain I'm sure the sales rep said BB have all types of games. They do have some but he said I only like brickbreaker lol.

Here is how we solve this.

Have a javalin/niagra

Full Qwerty KB slideout or not.
    Tocuhscreen
    Stylus
    Track ball in middle of a 4way dpad
    Some hotkeys
    5mp camera
    Stereo speakers
    3.5 audio/video out
    Wifi
    Bluetooth
    gps
    8 or 16 gb mem
    And the ability to multiboot to
    Balckberry, Palm, Winmo, Android os

Ok until that comes along maybe we can feel each others pain. And reply to posts we can help with or at the verry least have nothing negative to say about a OP who is frustrated

Can't we all get along

O ya other option is to

Carry, Ipod touch, PSP, Palm Pilot, Garmins gps, a camera, camcorder, a laptop, a landline

And a grea protection plan. A geko

Last edited by coachcurtisbusse; 01-04-09 at 09:42 PM.
    01-04-09 09:34 PM
    The Texas Hold em game on the BOLD is awesome! I rarely play games on a phone but this one rocks!
    01-04-09 09:43 PM
    So crying over a game on a biz phone lol so that's what BB stands for bizberry I thought it was a smartphone

It has pro / cons like all phones. But to use the excuse to make it seem you have the best phone is to call it a biz phone is childlish

01-04-09 11:13 PM
    I don't know if I'd play games on my BB even if they were of high quality. I'm always too busy doing the countless other things that make the BB experience unmatched by any other phone.
    01-05-09 04:59 PM
    The Texas Hold em game on the BOLD is awesome! I rarely play games on a phone but this one rocks!
    I agree with rehab... The Texas Hold 'Em game is pretty cool. However, I don't like how you start out with $1Million dollars when you play a tournament, when the computer players start out with $10Thousand... I am curious to see the online play, though.
    01-05-09 05:01 PM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD