Vivendi,The guys who own Blizzard and Sierra are getting together with games developer Magmic,to transfer over some of their classic titles to BB devices, titles such as Leisuresuit Larry and Spyro...awesome news for those loving games on their BB

11-08-07 09:09 AM
    That's pretty sick.
    I like free games though, and I'm guessing these aren't.

But, then again, they may be worth a couple of bucks.
    11-08-07 09:15 AM
    OMG, LSL on BlackBerry! That is a hoot! From what I remember of Spyro, that should take to trackball controls VERY nicely.
    [lolcat]
    Blizzard.....I can haz Diablo and War/Starcraft Mobile? I fa1nt.
    Yer mobile Zergling rush. Show it to me.
    [/lolcat]
    Last edited by rrrebo; 11-08-07 at 09:29 AM.
    11-08-07 09:25 AM
    WOW! LSL, didn't realize that was still around. Guess I don't keep up with games that much.
    11-08-07 09:28 AM
    LSL was awesome, I loved that game, and i'm sure you'll see some the "simpler" games ported as well, as they will really easy to port, up until now mobile gaming on the BB has been kinda slim, but this should change it up a bit, now while the games will not be free of course, magmic is know for free trials of games, alot of games you'll just wanna try but not really keep, so trial would be enough, but you may come across the odd one that you will WANT to buy, if thats the case then the $2.99-$5.99 will be well worth it.
    11-08-07 09:35 AM
    I still can't get enough of Pac-Man.

for the love of god, EAT THE POWER PELLET!
    11-08-07 09:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD