My Blackberry Tour freezes or stalls for 10 seconds every 30 seconds whenever I use it while I SMS or use camera. Could it be signal or phone problems? I've done EVERYTHING *228, battery pull, etc.
    Last edited by frostdee; 10-26-11 at 12:00 PM.
    10-26-11 11:55 AM
    My S2 does that all the time. I type a letter, it freezes. I open the camera, it freezes. My phone should be renamed Walt Disney.

Nothing you can do. Close excess apps that you may have open. If you're like me, I can't close anything bc I don't run apps in the background bc it makes my phone very laggy.
    10-26-11 12:14 PM
    Why don't you try wiping the phone completely with all apps gone. See the difference. Will make the phone feel new. I almost guarantee you. Try at your own risk

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-11 01:23 PM
    Welcome to my world
    10-26-11 04:31 PM
    Been seeing the same thing on my Tour since the last OS6 upgrade for it. It's like it's waiting on the network which can be frustrating if I'm trying to unlock it when it decides to admire the scenery and smell the roses

Usually I see a flurry of upload/download errors just before it lets go. Especially if I've started the shutdown cycle. Maybe connected with BIS/BES?
    10-26-11 04:38 PM
    Been seeing the same thing on my Tour since the last OS6 upgrade for it. It's like it's waiting on the network which can be frustrating if I'm trying to unlock it when it decides to admire the scenery and smell the roses

Usually I see a flurry of upload/download errors just before it lets go. Especially if I've started the shutdown cycle. Maybe connected with BIS/BES?
    OS6 for a Tour? I was under the impression that OS5 was the latest you could put on a Tour.
    10-26-11 06:21 PM
    OS6 for a Tour? I was under the impression that OS5 was the latest you could put on a Tour.
    5, my fat fingers hit the wrong button...
    10-26-11 07:06 PM
    My Tour freezes up eveytime I use it. I have no apps loaded on tour because I know it can make things worse and afraid o6 will too. Also is it normal that it takes 10 min to turn back on after I do a battery pull?
    Last edited by frostdee; 11-10-11 at 11:04 AM. Reason: I want to display my original question, I clicked on it but wont highlight
    11-10-11 11:00 AM
    My Tour freezes up eveytime I use it. I have no apps loaded on tour because I know it can make things worse and afraid o6 will too. Also is it normal that it takes 10 min to turn back on after I do a battery pull?
    Your boot time is fairly typical for a Tour. There is no OS6 for it, so no issue there.

If it has been a while since the OS was installed, a fresh load helps, and An OS that has had some of the bloat removed should fare even better. It is worth considering.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-11 11:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD