Hi All,

Would it be possible to create a "rule" or a filter on the Blackberry that could perform a particular task just on the phone.

Something like: "Delete message that has subject line of 'xxx111xxx2'" or "Delete item from calendar that is from [email protected]"

I looked around the forum, but did not find a specific post that answered my question. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
    Last edited by Kamika007z; 09-15-10 at 12:10 PM.
    09-15-10 11:30 AM
    Where the default build leaves off, an oppertunity exists for third party app developers. All they need are really good ideas.

09-15-10 01:12 PM
    I have rulles set up on the server but have you tried

Set Up>Email Settings>Your email account>Add Filter
    09-15-10 01:21 PM
    BerryMail by Bellshare does what you are looking for. There is a 7 day free trial. I use Blackberry Filters and Mail Rule Manager. You can find it in the Crackberry store. Both you have to pay for but for me it was worth the money. BerryMail never did work correctly for me. I have had no problems what so ever with the Blackberry Filters and Mail Rule Manager app. This has been a great app and works great for me. Tons of options for setting up rules.
    09-15-10 02:32 PM
    Thanks All!

I went on Mojave's recommendation and purchased "Mail Filters Rule Manager". Great little app!

Thanks again!
    09-24-10 11:12 AM
    BerryMail by Bellshare does what you are looking for. There is a 7 day free trial. I use Blackberry Filters and Mail Rule Manager. You can find it in the Crackberry store. Both you have to pay for but for me it was worth the money. BerryMail never did work correctly for me. I have had no problems what so ever with the Blackberry Filters and Mail Rule Manager app. This has been a great app and works great for me. Tons of options for setting up rules.
    I came on here looking for some help with BerryMail. I have it on my 9650, OS 5.0.0.699 and BerryMail does nothing for me. I've set up several "rules" and it hasn't blocked one e-mail, and I get a ton of junk. I wondered if I was doing something wrong, looked through any support I could find, and found nothing wrong with what I was doing.
    For example, I set up a rule to delete any email that contains the word Pfizer or Viagara in the subject or message, and it hasn't blocked one!
    Either I'm doing something wrong, or I threw away money for this app.
    11-10-10 07:49 AM
    I have used the oem email filter successfully for nearly a year. It took a few tries, but I finally got it right. Open messages folder, Menu/Options/Email Filters, Menu/New.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-10 09:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD