Any word on feature like BlackBerry keyboard, hub, etc being available on non BlackBerry phones?

Also, even if it doesn't become available can the apks of th BlackBerry features be used on non BlackBerry phones?

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 12:42 AM
    Soon

Posted via CB10
    JeepBB likes this.
    11-07-15 06:18 AM
    Any word on feature like BlackBerry keyboard, hub, etc being available on non BlackBerry phones?

Also, even if it doesn't become available can the apks of th BlackBerry features be used on non BlackBerry phones?
    Chen is on record as saying that the BB Experience Suite (hub, etc) will be made available on Android, iOS & WinPhone... so "yes", and not just for Android.

There's no detail on when, or on how much, or whether one-time purchase or subscription.

So, as said above, "soon" is the best (and usual BB) answer. It never gets old, does it?

IIRC, the apks on the GPS are model-locked and won't work on any other Android device.
    11-07-15 06:30 AM
    Xda have already extracted and patched most of the apps, I'm using the BlackBerry keyboard on my Samsung s5 perfectly, BlackBerry Hub is causing some problems still in that it keeps asking you to update blackberry services to use it but there's a workaround using a certain downloadable launcher can't remember which atm

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=12054414

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Berry_Pink; 11-08-15 at 04:01 AM.
    JeepBB and jasperlin like this.
    11-08-15 03:44 AM
    If the hub is released dorian android I will buy a Blackphone and put the hub on it b that will be as close as you will be able to get to BB10 going forward.
    11-08-15 06:56 AM
    Xda have already extracted and patched most of the apps, I'm using the BlackBerry keyboard on my Samsung s5 perfectly, BlackBerry Hub is causing some problems still in that it keeps asking you to update blackberry services to use it but there's a workaround using a certain downloadable launcher can't remember which atm
    I doubt Chen will be happy to hear that.

I rather think he was hoping to make money out of the BB Experience App Suite as he's trying to do with xBBM. If you can simply "tweak" the BB apps obtained from the GPS (which are on the GPS to ease updating, I believe), then the monetization dream is no more.
    Asvertus and Berry_Pink like this.
    11-08-15 08:23 AM

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=12054414

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    That's funny, blackberry services on android & Google play service problems on BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    11-08-15 06:29 PM