Oh man, if this ain't a BB wannabe I dunno what it...
    If we were to pick two smartphones to use as inspiration for our own work, we're not sure we'd go with a curious amalgamation of Motorola's Q and the BlackBerry Curve -- but here it is, AMOI's memorably named "GSM6711A." For what it's worth, the phone actually looks like it could be a solid (if not plain) Windows Mobile 6 Standard handset on account of its utilitarian design, seemingly well-spaced keyboard, BlackJack-esque matte black finish, and trackball navigation. We'll leave it at that since the lack of GSM 850 puts this outside the grasp of our American readers anyhow, but we're still holding out hope we'll manage to get our hands on some legit AMOI kit via AT&T's SMT5700.
    SOURCE

And here we have a legit soon to be released AT&t device, thats playing "wannabe"

Last edited by Bla1ze; 12-02-07 at 10:30 PM.
    12-02-07 10:23 PM
    *throws up*
    12-02-07 10:39 PM
    There's nothing Blackberry-esque about that other than the fact that it has a trackball. Otherwise, it looks just like the Q.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-07 12:00 AM
    Yeah the 1st pic resembles a Moto Q more than anything except the trackball.
    12-03-07 02:36 AM
    They are nowhere as attractive as a BB!
    12-03-07 06:54 AM
    Just recently my friend got a T-Mobile Dash and when she ran into me at work she said, "Hey look, now I have one too!" and after I giggled like a child at the thought of one of my bff's being my BlackBerry Buddy as well, I felt cheated as I realized she had bought a fake. I shook my head and walked away dejected.
    12-03-07 07:06 AM
    ^^^ Classic story. LMAO
    12-03-07 07:16 AM
    They are nowhere as attractive as a BB!
    I have to agree with that...no way do they have that "BlackBerry" look of quality and design.
    12-03-07 07:53 AM
    Blackberry fake "yes" but not even close. Ain't nothing like the real thing baby...
    12-03-07 02:51 PM
    Such a shame ppl should just spend the money for the real thing. All about quality.
    12-03-07 03:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD