I am here at the BlackBerry Experience Forum in NYC. Anyone else from CrackBerry here? If so, come say hi to me at the 'Mobile Workplace' pod!

Alon
    03-03-13 05:50 PM
    I thought thats tomorrow?
    03-03-13 06:21 PM
    What do I need to get in? I live 2 hours away.
    03-03-13 06:54 PM
    Yes BEF NYC is tomorrow. We have a booth here so we get here the night before. I think it's free to attend, you just have to register.
    03-03-13 06:59 PM
    Yes BEF NYC is tomorrow. We have a booth here so we get here the night before. I think it's free to attend, you just have to register.
    Any additional information regarding address or location?

What can one expect to "experience" at the event? I might be able to make it.
    03-03-13 07:42 PM
    For more information go to BlackBerry Experience Forum
    03-03-13 08:12 PM
    For more information go to BlackBerry Experience Forum
    Awesome...registration is now CLOSED for the NY event March 4th...have fun.

Another BB10 event in NY and yet another shaft for me...
    03-03-13 08:32 PM
    It's a shame. I live on Long Island and have been rocking my Z10 for the past three weeks and would love to meet up with fellow New Yorkers who have had the same privilege.

I have been in pure amazement of how good this device truly is. Well worth every penny of the $1,000 paid on ebay shipped from Canada. I have since gone around town boasting how phenomenal it truly is. This thing is so good it will sell itself once people get their hands on it. Once the word is out, all of New York (and eventually the US and world) will realize that this runs circles around iPhones 5's and GS3's. I even walked into a Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile stores and had entire staffs admitting it. I just tell everyone to remember who said it first.

Posted from my CB10 App on my Amazing BlackBerry Z10 on AT&T!!!

Posted via CB10
    Snap51, Dapper37 and web99 like this.
    03-03-13 09:37 PM
    It's a shame. I live on Long Island and have been rocking my Z10 for the past three weeks and would love to meet up with fellow New Yorkers who have had the same privilege.

I have been in pure amazement of how good this device truly is. Well worth every penny of the $1,000 paid on ebay shipped from Canada. I have since gone around town boasting how phenomenal it truly is. This thing is so good it will sell itself once people get their hands on it. Once the word is out, all of New York (and eventually the US and world) will realize that this runs circles around iPhones 5's and GS3's. I even walked into a Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile stores and had entire staffs admitting it. I just tell everyone to remember who said it first.

Posted via CB10
    I'm in Manhattan and have been telling everyone as well. I think word of mouth will be really important the first month or so to get people noticing, then after that it will have enough momentum to sell on its own. Blackberry users really are the best marketing partners RIM/BB has. Just look at all the "I showed X people my Z10 and now they're all buying one" posts - we'll need more of this in the US as BB has been largely forgotten here.
    web99 likes this.
    03-03-13 09:59 PM

Posted via CB10
    This goes down in my books as the BEST first post i've EVER seen!!! if I could like it more than once, I would!
    03-03-13 11:45 PM
    I hope someone does a bit of a live blog from the event! it worked so well last time. Sith had a Z10, made his job easier!
    03-03-13 11:47 PM
    I never once owned a blackberry and i guess right now I am at least be having one blackberry unit and I bought it in new york City.
    ----------------------------------------
    personal loans Brooklyn
    03-04-13 11:36 PM