How do you make an ignore list for crackberry? I can't find the option.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport SE
    Through my desktop browser I clicked on settings- by your signon name or avatar. Then Settings again. Under My Account on the left hand side of the Web page you will see Edit Ignore List. Glad to help.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-16 04:27 PM
    How do you make an ignore list for crackberry? I can't find the option.
    Click on their avatar, then their forum profile, then the "add to ignore list".

It's not something I've generally used and is the "nuclear option" to be used sparingly IMHO.

And blocking means you'll miss out on a lots of really, really good debate in posts that are often funny, frequently "whuuut!", and occasionally thought-provoking.

If a poster is abusive, report it and a Mod will do something about it. If it's simply that you don't agree with what they're saying, post a counter-argument... it's a forum, debating is why most of us are here I think... and most of the posters here are polite, even when we don't agree. Try not to retaliate if someone really gets to you... retaliation brings down the ban-hammer on you!... as <cough> some of us know. LOL
    DrBoomBotz and zephyr613 like this.
    10-06-16 04:30 PM
    Hopefully they will continue to support their Android apps
    10-06-16 04:47 PM
    Hopefully they will continue to support their Android apps
    They're a software company now, they'll totally support the apps going forward. They've released many of their apps to Non-Android BlackBerries. They're even working on bringing them to older OS versions. Last one was 5.0 Lollipop. Don't know if they will go back beyond that.
    10-06-16 04:50 PM
    My Passport is the best smartphone in the world. Period. But Whatsapp quitting BB10 is a huge problem. I now have the android version installed with WAA Fixer. But it isnt flawless this way. Also the lack of other apps is kind of getting annoying. So sooner or later I will replace the Passport with a new high end device. I really hope the Blackberry logo will be on that device. But that chance is getting smaller with BlackBerry's new strategy.
    So although it is my favourite device, I will stop using it.
    I feel the same on the quality of the Passport, excellent device (some here would strongly disagree, lol). I still have my OG, but yeah, the writing is on the wall so I figured might as well start getting used to something else since it's inevitable. Still using the DTEK50 as a daily driver, but also snagged a Priv as I love PKB (Priv's PKB isn't the best, but works). Chomping at the bit for the Mercury, assuming they still release it.
    10-06-16 04:53 PM
    Click on their avatar, then their forum profile, then the "add to ignore list".

It's not something I've generally used and is the "nuclear option" to be used sparingly IMHO.

And blocking means you'll miss out on a lots of really, really good debate in posts that are often funny, frequently "whuuut!", and occasionally thought-provoking.

If a poster is abusive, report it and a Mod will do something about it. If it's simply that you don't agree with what they're saying, post a counter-argument... it's a forum, debating is why most of us are here I think... and most of the posters here are polite, even when we don't agree. Try not to retaliate if someone really gets to you... retaliation brings down the ban-hammer on you!... as <cough> some of us know. LOL
    Totally agree.

There's one (unnamed) person who does single sentence drive bys on every thread essentially saying "BlackBerry is irrelevant" and I don't even ignore him.
    JeepBB likes this.
    10-06-16 05:20 PM
    10-06-16 07:00 PM
    Play Nice, Be Helpful, and have Respect!
    This means keep the language clean, keep your posts polite, and don�t get into arguments over dumb things. If somebody responds to a thread you posted in poor fashion, ignore it, and the moderation team will quickly clean it up (you can always message or email a moderator at any time if you observe anything that is in poor taste/against the rules). Think back to what your parentals and teachers used to lecture - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.
    Always remember that we are all unique and at different levels here - some of us are experienced BlackBerry users and forum junkies, while others are just starting out. If you�re on the experienced side, have patience for those just joining in on the fun and be helpful. With a little patience and a little help they won�t be newbies for long. Also remember that it is our differences that keeps this place interesting. If everyone was from the same place and at the same experience level it would be boring. This is a worldwide community united by a common interest - our love, or addiction as some would call it, for the BlackBerry!
    10-07-16 12:24 AM
    don’t get into arguments over dumb things!
    Haha, we'll take that in my mind.
    10-08-16 10:45 AM
    I feel Sad about it.

Akram Khan BB Pin: 2BE444CF Sent from my  BlackBerry Passport.
    10-08-16 06:19 PM
585 ... 222324