So I took the leap and finally purchased a New BlackBerry Evolve. For those living in the UK, it works fine on the EE network, the best thing is I only purchased it yesterday (delivery time was 2/3 weeks) but it arrived today with 36 hours of purchase.

Phones awesome, been setting it up since it arrived, which was this morning and I'm still sat on the sofa in my shorts.

Obviously as soon I I switched it on and connected it to Wi-Fi it started updating itself and yeah there's a tone of apps that still need updating but that's can wait. The phone runs smoothly, compared to my previous device, which was the BlackBerry PRIV.

If there's anyone in the UK wanting one of these, there available on Amazon UK (since I started moaning on the Amazon India site) however I purchased this bad boy from EBay.
    Attached Thumbnails BlackBerry Evolve.-img_20190125_1309362.jpg  
    01-25-19 11:54 AM
    Amazon UK??? wow, well I never...

I'm in the UK on EE using my BlackBerry MOTION. Cant really complain about it as it just works perfectly, day in day out. Yeah, speakers are nothing special and neither is the camera, but I can live with it.

However, the Evolve takes it to the nx level. I'm seriously tempted. You must let us all know how you get on with it. Thanks!
    01-25-19 01:10 PM
    So I took the leap and finally purchased a New BlackBerry Evolve. For those living in the UK, it works fine on the EE network, the best thing is I only purchased it yesterday (delivery time was 2/3 weeks) but it arrived today with 36 hours of purchase.

Phones awesome, been setting it up since it arrived, which was this morning and I'm still sat on the sofa in my shorts.

Obviously as soon I I switched it on and connected it to Wi-Fi it started updating itself and yeah there's a tone of apps that still need updating but that's can wait. The phone runs smoothly, compared to my previous device, which was the BlackBerry PRIV.

If there's anyone in the UK wanting one of these, there available on Amazon UK (since I started moaning on the Amazon India site) however I purchased this bad boy from EBay.
    Can you screen shot the settings/about screen? You may need two pics to get it all.
    01-25-19 01:20 PM
    Wearing shorts in the UK in January! Brave ;-)

Posted via my Awesome passport
    01-25-19 01:37 PM
    It on EBay for £338, ordered yesterday delivery address on packaging said it was sent from a business Park in Salford. The only thing is the USB port is different from all other BlackBerry devices I've had and I've had a few. Bigger screen makes taping easer. It's faster, screen is Gorilla Glass 5 cornering. Comes with screen protector fitted

I plugged a set of earphones in that I got years ago with a Z10 , the sound was amazing with Dolby compared to the PRIV.

Recommend this device to every BlackBerry users. Loving it
    01-25-19 01:39 PM
    Can you screen shot the settings/about screen? You may need two pics to get it all.
    About screen? There isn't a setting for that. Only display.
    01-25-19 01:43 PM
    About screen? There isn't a setting for that. Only display.
    Sorry. Settings, system, about phone.
    01-25-19 01:53 PM
    Sorry. Settings, system, about phone.
    Attached Thumbnails BlackBerry Evolve.-screenshot_20190125-202050.jpg  
    01-25-19 02:24 PM
    Blackberry motion's hardware looked outdated and just another slab in the ocean of slabs while Optimus did a great job with evolve's hardware and design. A thinner, sleek looking device with blackberry logo on front which I miss badly on my keyone and key2 plus awesome battery life, evolve goes toe to toe with other flagship devices in terms of hardware and display size. If TCL is looking to launch an all touch in 2019, they should keep evolve's design in mind for their newer all touch.
    02-05-19 01:22 AM
    From the image you are due an update, I got an update 4 weeks ago and it made a huge difference the camera .On the previous page to the one you have posted there is an option there for system update. Try checking there for the update
    02-05-19 03:25 AM
    From the image you are due an update, I got an update 4 weeks ago and it made a huge difference the camera .On the previous page to the one you have posted there is an option there for system update. Try checking there for the update
    No updates available since I purchased it the other week. Maybe it's my network, I'm on EE, which network are you using as it might be a case of switching sim cards for the purpose.
    02-05-19 05:48 AM
    No updates available since I purchased it the other week. Maybe it's my network, I'm on EE, which network are you using as it might be a case of switching sim cards for the purpose.
    Vodafone
    02-05-19 07:22 AM