Nothing lol.

My position about the launch price remains that it should have been the same as the $549 of the silver KEYone, or maybe $569 at most.

I don't know how they're managing their remaining inventory now. Could be just a random server issue with the website. It wouldn't be the first.
    Maybe, but I am pretty confident that TCL had zero interest in selling sub $600 BlackBerry branded phonea. Even at higher volume. We don't know BlackBerry Limited's take, but it must have been high enough to preclude volume discounts. Plus if they were trying to break into business accounts they would have to have a retail price high enough to allow direct discounts to businesses customers.
    03-22-20 08:11 PM
    Interesting that OP made a spurious claim, disappeared, and the rest of you are trading barbs about sales and profits and other off-topic stuff. Meanwhile, browsing to eustore.blackberrymobile.com from my Passport takes me to the landing page, no issue. I don't understand you people sometimes.

Posted via CB10
    PantherBlitz and MikeX74 like this.
    03-22-20 10:03 PM
    Interesting that OP made a spurious claim, disappeared, and the rest of you are trading barbs about sales and profits and other off-topic stuff. Meanwhile, browsing to eustore.blackberrymobile.com from my Passport takes me to the landing page, no issue. I don't understand you people sometimes.

Posted via CB10
    It's not like there are a lot of other things to talk about.
    Last edited by conite; 03-22-20 at 11:37 PM.
    ppeters914 likes this.
    03-22-20 10:39 PM
    if you click on "buy now" you get the 404 error.
    03-22-20 11:19 PM
    if you click on "buy now" you get the 404 error.
    not a spurious claim. Just an observation and a hypothesis to test.

The thread went off on a silly tangent.
    The question is:
    is the site down or is that the end of the stock?
    elfabio80 likes this.
    03-22-20 11:50 PM
    The Plex has nothing going for it. But apparently the geniuses at TCL think otherwise.
    If there's a Plex on display, one can be assured of a quiet place to stand and wait.....
    the_boon likes this.
    03-23-20 12:47 AM

Posted via CB10
    Click "Buy Now" and watch what happens. Maybe you'll understand a little better now.
    03-23-20 04:26 AM
    If there's a Plex on display, one can be assured of a quiet place to stand and wait.....
    Perfect "social-distancing" spot!!
    03-23-20 07:59 AM
    I doubt it. The 404 error is dreaded sign of a business that’s gone from their business....
    Attached Thumbnails BlackBerry EU store - It's the end-homer-fun.jpg  
    ppeters914 likes this.
    03-23-20 08:49 AM
    and BlackBerry app updates arrive! sorry to spread positive news! 😆
    Bob80220 and anon(10387168) like this.
    03-31-20 05:45 PM
    and BlackBerry app updates arrive! sorry to spread positive news! 😆
    in the totally wrong thread. 😂
    The thread is just informative.
    And the good news is that you can buy the Chinese Blackberry branded devices again , 2 LE versions and a black Qwertz Key2. So. please hurry.
    Attached Thumbnails BlackBerry EU store - It's the end-60589.jpg  
    04-04-20 10:38 AM
    And the good news is that you can buy the Chinese Blackberry branded devices again , 2 LE versions and a black Qwertz Key2. So. please hurry.
    I'm sure you just wanted to pontificate, but to be clear for others, these aren't Chinese variants of the devices.
    Rico4you likes this.
    04-04-20 10:47 AM
    I'm sure you just wanted to pontificate, but to be clear for others, these aren't Chinese variants of the devices.
    yes confusing... manufactured in China...
    I guess now ..This will be It's the End Part II
    04-04-20 10:53 AM
    no-one said they were. It's the EU store. Devices manufactured in China by TCL. Nothing more to read into this.
    But do hurry.
    04-04-20 11:46 AM
    They have them back for sale in Best Buy.
    04-04-20 11:56 AM
    The prices in the EU store are the same. No discounts because, as has been said, they don't need to apply them.
    04-12-20 05:04 AM
66 123