REMEMBER!!! THE FOLLOWING OPERATIONS CAN SERIOUSLY HARM YOUR DEVICE IF USED IMPROPERLY!!!

Hello, i would like to share with you with great web i found over the internet.

I tested it on my BlackBerry Storm 9530, but in FAQ is written that all BB should work.

It's a BlackBerry Engineering Screen Unlock Code Generator.
    The BlackBerry devices contain a hidden engineering screen, on all recent devices (OS 4.0 and later), access to the escreen is controlled through a code generated from the application version, device PIN, and device uptime.
    With Engineering Screen i was able to Switch On my GPS (i have Storm from Verizon, it has some restrictions to some apps as you know), now i can use my GPS with all software.

There is alot of other settings you can change. Maybe someone can write a small FAQ, what all theese settings mean.

Here is FAQ how to activate eScreen: FAQ
    Here is Main Page of eScreen: eScreen

Example of How To Access BB Storm Engineering Screen:
    1. Press and hold the back arrow hard key and press the top left, top right, top left, top right of the touch screen.
    2. In eScreen Generator type:
    App Version (as example): "5.0.0.328 (508)"
    PIN (as example): "3011b9a2"
    Uptime (as example): "42189"
    Duration (as example): "30 days"
    Type stop spam words.
    Press "Generate"
    3. Enter code in your BlackBerry in Help Me! Screen. (case sensitive!)
    4. Enjoy.

As i said, u can read in FAQ how to enable eScreen on other BB.

For example how i activated GPS receiver on Storm 9530:
    Choose Radio Engineering Screens (MULTI) -> GPS -> Details -> GPS Options -> Details -> Operation Mode -> select "Standalone" or "Accuracy Optimal" or other setting you better prefer -> press BB button -> Save.
    If it is already set to Standalone, re-enable it. You can also Start GPS and Stop GPS if it doesn't work.

REMEMBER!!! THE FOLLOWING OPERATIONS CAN SERIOUSLY HARM YOUR DEVICE IF USED IMPROPERLY!!!

P.S. Sorry for my English language.
    P.P.S. It's better to move this thread to BlackBerry General Forum if possible.
    Last edited by denger; 11-02-09 at 02:30 PM.
    11-02-09 02:11 PM
    by posting this some ***** is going to mess there phone up big time.
    11-02-09 02:24 PM
    Is there a way to utilize this in the 5.0 builds to make the radio file work with Tmobile?
    11-02-09 02:47 PM
    Good read right here

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/advanced-users-only-unlock-hidden-engineering-screen-storm-251693/

might want to use the search next time

ALSO....the GPS is unlocked for VZW already! so you dont need to mess your phone up
    Last edited by howarmat; 11-02-09 at 03:16 PM.
    11-02-09 03:13 PM
    Someone should photoshop "wifi" into one of the lists. Get some people all excited...
    11-02-09 03:17 PM
    Will this work for 5.0 OS and T-Mobile users??????

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-09 03:22 PM
    Good read right here

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/advanced-users-only-unlock-hidden-engineering-screen-storm-251693/

might want to use the search next time

ALSO....the GPS is unlocked for VZW already! so you dont need to mess your phone up
    Sorry, didn't know that this thread already exists. Delete this thread please.

And about GPS, yes it is unlocked, but not all users with Storm from Verizon, who using it with other carrier.
    After re-enabling GPS in escreen, it started working.
    11-02-09 03:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD