Hello!
    Basically, I've had the 8320 for about a year, and I just got the 8900. (which I love.) But anyway. I did a backup and restore on my computer, and everything seems to be going good, except my blackberry email.
    The folder and everything with all my old emails are still there, but I can't send or receive anything?!
    I've tried hard resets, resending my service books with my new PIN in there, and I don't know what else to do really to "re-activate" my email.
    Hopefully someone can provide some help. Thank you!
    03-17-09 11:33 AM
    Have you done this via the T-Mobile BIS access page?
    03-17-09 12:26 PM
    What you can try to do is deleting and adding the email account back on the BIS page and then resend the service books and finally a battery pull.
    03-17-09 12:41 PM
    i'm doing it from bis.t-mobile.com. in the email section, it says i have no valid email in my blackberry account. i want to add back my @tmo.blackberry.net email, but when it asks for a password, i'm not really sure if i have one.

03-17-09 08:36 PM
    bummppppppppppp?!
    03-18-09 08:44 PM
    If you don't know the password, no one else is going to. Call T-Mobile Customer Support and have them reset your BIS account so you can log into it and add your emails.
    03-18-09 08:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD