super excited for this new 5G blackberry in 2021. Would love to see them bring back blackberry email addresses. It was very professional and convenient. Another great idea would be to merge with ProtonMail. There security is top notch. Best of both worlds. What are your thoughts?
    08-22-20 10:11 AM
    What was so professional about it?

BlackBerry got out of the email for a reason. Too many better options available now and nothing new that BlackBerry could bring to the email game.
    08-22-20 01:45 PM

BlackBerry got out of the email for a reason. Too many better options available now and nothing new that BlackBerry could bring to the email game.
    Absolutely true!
    08-22-20 02:38 PM

Back in the day if you had a BlackBerry email address, it was considered professional. Now a days there are a lot options, but back then, it was looked at by my clients as being professional and I miss those days, it was a lot simpler back then.
    08-22-20 04:29 PM
    Back in the day if you had a BlackBerry email address, it was considered professional. Now a days there are a lot options, but back then, it was looked at by my clients as being professional and I miss those days, it was a lot simpler back then.
    When you move to Florida, it’s considered bad form to say “back in the day” or back when I was a kid” since you’re contributing to outdated notion that Florida is all old people...

LMAO - we return to your regularly scheduled retirement
    08-22-20 04:33 PM
    When you move to Florida, it’s considered bad form to say “back in the day” or back when I was a kid” since you’re contributing to outdated notion that Florida is all old people...

LMAO - we return to your regularly scheduled retirement
    Lol, good point since us grey hairs rule down here in the land of the sun.
    08-22-20 04:34 PM