LOL....I love their definition of defective.
    Always read their entire website before you buy from an online service. They have you by the jinglees because they guarantee phone and txt service and specifically disclaim data capability.

Cell Phone Nerd 14 Day Exchange DOA/Defective Policy does not cover the following:

Physical damage due to improper handling
    Water damage
    Damage due to Acts of God
    Damage for using accessories that are not specified in the user manual
    Network Issues like dropped calls, low signal

Cell Phone Nerd determines a phone as defective when none of the above apply and the phone:

Cannot place phone calls
    Cannot send text messages

Cell Phone Nerd will reject any item as a defective item if at least one of the following conditions apply:

The seals on the product have been tampered
    The IMEI on the phone has been removed
    The software of the phone has been changed by means of flashing the OS, re-programming the phone, or any other alteration.

Pleaase Note Cell Phone Nerd gets its unlocked phones from all over the world and are not configured to any specific network or region. They work with all GSM carriers that use SIM cards but many of them require great care in order to use all of their features. They are very popular due to the flexibility they offer to the customer.
    We are unable to guarantee data and web services for unlocked phones. The protocol for these services varies widely across GSM carriers so you must contact your service provider to ensure your phone is correctly configured and fully compatible with their data and web services. Please confirm first the compatibility of our product with added services such as GPRS, MMS, SMS, and others. An item will not be considered as defective for incompatibility issues with services from your GSM Service Provider.

Edit....BTW...sorry for the back to back reposting.
    08-31-09 03:23 AM
    Uhh yeah, so according to that above, if the phone can make calls and send text messages but the LCD is cracked and you can't read it and the whole right side of the keyboard is destroyed, it's not defective. HAH!

Next time, I bet you read the return policy and all the fine print before you buy something from some omgwtfbbqcellfonezrus.com type of place.

Sounds like a VERY shady place to do business with.
    08-31-09 03:27 AM
    Uhh yeah, so according to that above, if the phone can make calls and send text messages but the LCD is cracked and you can't read it and the whole right side of the keyboard is destroyed, it's not defective. HAH!

Next time, I bet you read the return policy and all the fine print before you buy something from some omgwtfbbqcellfonezrus.com type of place.

Sounds like a VERY shady place to do business with.
    Just seeing the crazy low prices would make me wary of that site.
    08-31-09 03:37 AM
    So what's wrong with using the Marketplace here on Crackberry?
    08-31-09 03:40 AM
    Amir, you've been had, i've been looking for BB's in good condition to take to Egypt & sell, someone from China contacted me swore up and down the phone is real, i had my doubts, then found out that ASIDE from CLONES they make something called a "HARD COPY" its also a FAKE, but looks 100% real and i heard it connects to Enterprise server somehow, but ofcourse i'm not buying this crap, i bought a fake iphone once and it was garbage!!!

Did you pay this guy using paypal? or a credit card? you can call your company and cancel the payment, or try to, and if with paypal FILE A CLAIM immediatley!

This cellphone nerd is ALL OVER EBAY too! *******!
    08-31-09 03:45 AM
    I used a CC that I have on my Paypal account.
    08-31-09 09:47 AM
    Ya get what ya pay for.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-09 12:14 PM
    I just called him and he will refund me the money. I will put the update up in a few days for those of you who are curious as to what happens.
    08-31-09 07:38 PM
    I just called him and he will refund me the money. I will put the update up in a few days for those of you who are curious as to what happens.
    Amir, update us!
    09-02-09 06:05 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD