Who thinks that the BlackBerry should provide free BBM stickers to BlackBerry users or newly owned users and should provide the apps at less cost too on BlackBerry World ....?

@dazlr
    06-19-14 10:53 AM
    Because BlackBerry is the ones that make prices in the app world lol

So you don't want to support native app developers?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    06-19-14 11:08 AM
    Because BlackBerry is the ones that make prices in the app world lol

So you don't want to support native app developers?
    Thats why the BlackBerry market is down too and BlackBerry users have also to pay for applications...and new users are not interesting in buying BlackBerry....now lol
    Have u asked any users,,why they don't like to buy BlackBerry. U are only thinking about the market...

@dazlr
    06-19-14 11:16 AM
    Go back to sleep. Oops sorry wrong thread.
    Dazlr Boy likes this.
    06-19-14 11:20 AM
    Excellent idea!

I strongly believe that BlackBerry should feel honored to pay for everything a BlackBerry user wish for.

We should receive a "What do you want today?" app pre-installed on our devices, with a friendly interface connecting us to the world of shopping and - if anyone in doubt - unlimited credit.

Why they are so stupid not to do it by now - I simply don't know. It boggles the mind ...

--------------------

Screen Timeout app - keep your BB10 screen awake as long as you need
    Last edited by serbanescu; 06-19-14 at 02:26 PM.
    Dazlr Boy likes this.
    06-19-14 11:25 AM
    Are you saying to have only free apps and games in the app world?! I second that lol

Posted via CB10
    Dazlr Boy likes this.
    06-19-14 12:26 PM
    Thats why the BlackBerry market is down too and BlackBerry users have also to pay for applications...and new users are not interesting in buying BlackBerry....now lol
    Have u asked any users,,why they don't like to buy BlackBerry. U are only thinking about the market...

@dazlr
    Guess what, iOS Android and WP users have to pay for Apps as well. What makes a BlackBerry user so special that a developer who's put time and effort into his/her/their app should give it away for free?

When people say they don't buy BlackBerry, it isn't because "we have to pay for our apps" lmfao
    06-19-14 12:45 PM
    .......... wow, just wow.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    06-19-14 12:58 PM
    Does Apple give you discounts at the APP store because you spent $600 NO.......

Thanks for the laugh and dumb post.

I suppose when you go to a new restaurant you ask for a deal because it's your first time there. Let me know how that goes for you...lol

Carl Estes likes this.
    06-19-14 01:00 PM
    BB10 users already don't have to pay a premium for the BlackBerry services like the older OS7 and earlier handsets so what more do you want! :P
    Support the developers, put your hand in your pocket once in a while
    Carl Estes likes this.
    06-19-14 01:36 PM
    Don't think theres any need in some of the comments above...

BBM Stickers free for BlackBerry users is a really good idea, one small thing that makes BB10 phones better than iPhone, Android when it comes to bbm.

And also the second idea...why not? Amazon App store offers a free paid app every single day? What's so laughable about BlackBerry doing the same.

Posted via CB10
    vinniesworld likes this.
    06-19-14 01:41 PM
    Don't think these any need in some of the comments above...

BBM Stickers free for BlackBerry users is a really good idea, one small thing that makes BB10 phones better than iPhone, Android when it comes to bbm.

And also the second idea...why not? Amazon App store offers a free paid app every single day? What's so laughable about BlackBerry doing the same.

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry has offers a free paid app many times already. But they cant do it every single day.
    Carl Estes and CerveloJohn like this.
    06-19-14 01:44 PM
    Man, have "we" developed into a "entitlement" lot. When things are "given" to you/away for free, those things are not appreciated/respected. Just expected.

When you pay for something, you get something tangilble/useful and you move on with life. You feel good/better about it.

Yes, I've taken advanage of the "freebies that have been offered, AND the discounted items if I wanted it. I have spent more than 200 dollars on apps for the PrayBook, and can't begin to remember on the 9550 and the 9850. Yes, still buying what hasn't carried over to OS 10. Alot of them did carry over at no charge, with updates/mods by the developers, so they are still showing support. I support them by dropping a whopping .99 cents here and there.
    And heaven forbid I miss my 5 dollar cup of coffee in the morning. Oh yeah, I have a coffee maker at home......Go figure.
    Meh.

c
    Irish Blues and Berry_Pink like this.
    06-19-14 02:21 PM
    Who thinks that the BlackBerry should provide free BBM stickers to BlackBerry users or newly owned users and should provide the apps at less cost too on BlackBerry World ....?
    Why stop there? I think Blackberry should provide free phones to anyone who ever owned a Blackberry, free BES to any company that every used BES10 or its predecessors, ... hell, while we're at it let's have Blackberry dole out $100 checks to past customers as some "thank you" present and as an expectation for future loyalty.
    Carl Estes and stevobbm like this.
    06-19-14 02:28 PM
    For starters... The huge disparity in revenue and profits between BBRY and Amazon. One can afford to without batting an eye, and the other is trying to generate every penny they can.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    06-19-14 02:34 PM
    I guarantee that not one purchasing decision has been made over the issue of the cost of bbm stickers or a handful of apps. If that's all you're looking for in a smartphone, then just buy the cheapest android garbage out there and have fun.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.0.296
    06-19-14 02:38 PM
    I guarantee that not one purchasing decision has been made over the issue of the cost of bbm stickers or a handful of apps. If that's all you're looking for in a smartphone, then just buy the cheapest android garbage out there and have fun.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.0.296
    That wasn't my point, I said "When it's comes to BBM" it would be a good thing for blackberry users, obviously no one would by a phone just because of that, but if BlackBerry did allot of small things like that, it might add up to a few more phone sales.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-14 03:00 PM
    That wasn't my point, I said "When it's comes to BBM" it would be a good thing for blackberry users, obviously no one would by a phone just because of that, but if BlackBerry did allot of small things like that, it might add up to a few more phone sales.

Posted via CB10
    This begs the question: how much free stuff can Blackberry give away until someone says "that's too much?" For some, that point will never be reached because no matter what they get, they'll always demand more. Besides, I can't imagine someone saying "ooh, Blackberry is giving away some trinket-like ____? Sweet, I'm totally dropping $500 on one of their phones, even though I wouldn't previously because [insert still-unresolved reason]!"
    06-19-14 04:18 PM
    Yeah I think they should give them away free, I think that they should also change their status to charitable organization at the same time.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-14 06:48 PM
    Why stop there? I think Blackberry should provide free phones to anyone who ever owned a Blackberry, free BES to any company that every used BES10 or its predecessors, ... hell, while we're at it let's have Blackberry dole out $100 checks to past customers as some "thank you" present and as an expectation for future loyalty.
    I really think BlackBerry should pay for its customers healthcare as well
    06-19-14 07:38 PM
    Guess what, iOS Android and WP users have to pay for Apps as well. What makes a BlackBerry user so special that a developer who's put time and effort into his/her/their app should give it away for free?

When people say they don't buy BlackBerry, it isn't because "we have to pay for our apps" lmfao
    I know friend,,, someone doesn't want to publish its apps for free specially for ios and android..but it has negatively effected the BlackBerry users because BlackBerry users have also to pay..
    And tell what,,how many people like to use BlackBerry apps on their ios and android smartphones except BBM, which is also freely available and why the BlackBerry has provided the latest 10os, its only to install android apps too with some changes in BlackBerry..
    And in turn a BlackBerry 10 user will have large no of android apps than BlackBerry apps installed on BlackBerry device, do u like it..?

@dazlr
    06-19-14 09:18 PM
    Are you saying to have only free apps and games in the app world?! I second that lol

Posted via CB10
    What u like to have free for BlackBerry users or newly owned users and for which the other os users have to pay?

@dazlr
    06-19-14 09:21 PM
    Does Apple give you discounts at the APP store because you spent $600 NO.......

Thanks for the laugh and dumb post.

I suppose when you go to a new restaurant you ask for a deal because it's your first time there. Let me know how that goes for you...lol

But the ios, provides many social and useful apps free of cost, which the BlackBerry World doesn't have its name.....and we have to install an android app..
    Is this not a shame for a BlackBerry user?

@dazlr
    06-19-14 09:27 PM
    But the ios, provides many social and useful apps free of cost, which the BlackBerry World doesn't have its name.....and we have to install an android app..
    Is this not a shame for a BlackBerry user?

@dazlr
    Then buy a device that will fit your free criteria desire.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-14 09:32 PM
    Trust me, our indie developers had more creativity when making apps, especially third-party versions of official apps. I won't hesitate to have my money taken by them.

Besides, why can't you afford an app when you can buy a phone that costs 300 - 800$?? It's just like 1 - 5$ (but commonly 1 - 3$)

Posted via CB10
    06-19-14 09:32 PM
29 12