I was wondering if anyone could tell me where you can find the latest version of the blackberry device software firmware? I am running a 9530 (storm) with 4.7.0.148. I was referred to Crackberry by a classmate who had told me that she had installed a leaked version it ended in 17 or 18 something and she said it had different transitions etc. Any help would be appreciated.
    09-11-09 08:52 AM
    Here's a link to all the latest available device software (Operating System or OS) for the 9530:

Master List

For more information dealing with 9530 OS versions, visit this subforum .

I don't have a Storm...just wanted to point you in the right direction for more help and info.
    09-11-09 08:59 AM
    I was wondering if anyone could tell me where you can find the latest version of the blackberry device software firmware? I am running a 9530 (storm) with 4.7.0.148. I was referred to Crackberry by a classmate who had told me that she had installed a leaked version it ended in 17 or 18 something and she said it had different transitions etc. Any help would be appreciated.
    I am sorry to say yo may be overwhelmed by the number of device software(OS) floating around here. There are tons of Hybrids that are awesome and you can get the leaked or Beta versions of 10 or so OS's. The latest i think is the 5.0. It comes in many flavors, but noe with camera. if you go to Forums> Blackberry Device Help and Discussion Forums>Blackberry Storm>OS Discussion- you can find as many links as you want. Hope it helped. Also keep in mind which carrier and locked or unlocked. There is a big difference in how the OS operates depending on the carrier!
    09-11-09 09:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD