not like i want to be leaving blackberry anytime soon since i have loved blackberry phones ever since the first time i had my first blackberry... but looking at how they have devcon going on right now and they talking about the future phones and software this and that.. but since they have released the os7 berrys and they are good phones but still not enough to compete with most smartphones that are out there... with the iphone 4s just got released and now another android phone on the way (samsung ice cream sandwich phones) with all new specs and feature where is blackberry now?? still have no front facing camera for video chat and just started to put hd video recording on their phones... as much as i see rim and blackberry improving it still seems like they are years behind all other smartphones... pick up the pace and give others something to talk about rim
    Pilchard likes this.
    10-19-11 04:56 PM
    Actually they have picked up the pace with OS7. They're not years behind. But simply I'd say like about a year behind.

They should catch up soon though. I just hope they don't take a year to come out with BBX. Hoping for Q1 or atleast Q2 2012.
    10-19-11 07:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD