Blackberry had a great tool the desktop or link ? for saving your information, now I think they got rid of it and we have blend, which is not the same. Any idea of what works now or is that a thing of the past.
    Last edited by wilhlm5; 11-27-17 at 09:44 PM. Reason: spelling
    11-27-17 09:44 PM
    Their website still claims it all works. Itunes can cause a problem and work around. Some updates for win 10 also caused some problems. A wipe of all BlackBerry software and reinstall should restore it. Backup function on link is still questionable. Everything else still works.

Sent from one of my SE Passports using BB10 superior software.
    11-28-17 07:16 AM
    Blackberry had a great tool the desktop or link ? for saving your information, now I think they got rid of it and we have blend, which is not the same. Any idea of what works now or is that a thing of the past.
    The BLEND package includes LINK.... as for what works, that really just depends on your system. For some here it still works, for others it's doesn't. It's software that hasn't been updated in years so changes to Windows or MacOS, Drivers or 3rd Party Software can and does affect it.

Some miss this feature with the move to Android, but Android is designed so as not to require users to have a PC and to help users to not lose data. And there simple hasn't been enough of a reason for them to pursue any desktop tools.
    11-28-17 08:03 AM
    I have deleted all associated programs & tried re installing blend with no luck using z10 any help please!! Link used to work great but can't seem to find a download??
    11-29-17 05:50 PM