The irony for me is I got this message on the same day my employer gave me a new iPhone for work. So, I got the app.
    10-31-13 03:41 PM
    You realised he ticked that box when, according to Thorsten heins, BlackBerry 10 was definitely coming to PlayBook.
    The op is more than entitled to feel angry

Posted via CB10
    He is entitled to feel however he wants, but neither is anyone entitled to empathy.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 04:58 PM
    Got this info from one of my FRIENDS - (despite what some of you may think or say in your shi**y fanboy responses).

"Google on Thursday morning introdiuced the Nexus 5 running on OS KitKat, an updated Android software by to make the user experience faster and more intuitive." Here's the good part --- "the company also took great technical pains to make sure the new software, and apps developed for it, can work seamlessly on cheaper phones with less memory. Devices running on 512 MB...."

Gee, it seems that Blackberry can't find the technical smarts to make Playbook with 1GB of memory to bridge with OS10. But fanboys dont think Blackberry is obligated because the Playbook is ... 2 years old!!
    Well, let's actually wait to see if Google actually makes it available for older devices before we toot the horn too much.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 05:03 PM
    He is entitled to feel however he wants, but neither is anyone entitled to empathy.

Posted via CB10
    I'm not sure what point you are trying to make.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 08:52 PM
    You certainly have a phone, don't you? Hence you got the invitation email to download BBM.

Posted via CB10
    Yes. It. Is called a land line.
    playbook_swiper1 likes this.
    11-04-13 03:41 PM
    So if you're offended because you can't use it on your PlayBook, and you have no BlackBerry phone I can only conclude:

A) you have a windows phone
    B) you have an old Android
    C) you're rocking the retro rotary

Maybe when video gets added cross platform BBM video will be useful on your PlayBook.

Unless what you were upset about is that you had no friends to share the news with.

Not judging. Just saying. BlackBerry should have taken these issues into consideration.

Posted via CB10
    LOL! Pretty darn close to C) Retro Rotary I have a really...really...old phone. What I can't understand is how they can write the software for other OS's but are incapable of writing it for their own device. *facepalm*
    11-04-13 04:25 PM
81 ... 234