OK so I want to know if there is a email address I can email BlackBerry about some funky stuff going on. (if they even care or will do something about)
    Two of my Z10's died on me (my work team)
    I got a RMA number from the vendor, they determined they were defective, fine (this took almost 2 months) now they are telling me they have to send these to BlackBerry in Canada, and will take 4 to 6 weeks, Wtf man, I bought 5 of these at $700+.....these are work phones Wtf, 4 to 6 weeks is unacceptable, i want to email someone directly at BlackBerry, some I am a bit disappointed by this service and the individuals using these want to walk away from BlackBerry because of the service, (and i cant blame them)
    I tried looking up their website but nothing

Posted via CB10
    11-01-13 08:27 AM
    The only support channel I know of is @BlackBerryHelp on Twitter. Carriers have a direct phone line to support but not many people know the number, and I think you need a paid support contract to use it.

Posted via CB10 on Q10
    11-01-13 08:33 AM
    Exactly what's wrong with this...phantom company

Posted via CB10
    11-01-13 09:42 AM
    I hear your frustration. Even at my place of work, we rock over 2400 BlackBerry and the warranty repair process is the same. We have the added benefit were our carrier partner will supply 'spare' devices until the original unit comes back repaired or replaced.

For many consumers, this is not an option. What I've suggested to friends in a similar situation is have a spare device (no matter how cheap it is) to light up in these types of situations. There's added cost but extra insurances.

Now, you could hammer your carrier for a spare, or at minimum some type of credit for your inconvenience. For before or worse, BlackBerry looks to the carrier to handle the warranty terms on their handsets. Apple on the other hand is consumer direct whi h has its own set of pros and cons.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-13 09:48 AM
    Horrible, sadly i feel blackberry is about to lose two more users, i know its not much, but it does add up over time

Posted via CB10
    11-01-13 09:56 AM
    For better or worse, BlackBerry looks to the carrier to handle the warranty terms on their handsets. Apple on the other hand is consumer direct which has its own set of pros and cons.

Posted via CB10
    Just out of curiosity, what are the pros and cons of Apple dealing with consumers directly?
    11-01-13 08:07 PM
    Electronic devices are not bullet proof. I know how we rely on them for business or otherwise but if you think you're going to be without problems on another phone you're mistaken.

I too have had issues for which I called my carrier to resolve. Fortunately for me, when they're unable to fix the problem they call BlackBerry directly. I speak with the BlackBerry technician who does his/her best to help. Sometimes they were unable to! Fortunately it hasn't hampered me that badly and now with a couple of software upgrades my phones beautifully!

Posted via CB10
    11-01-13 08:16 PM
    OK so I want to know if there is a email address I can email BlackBerry...
    [email protected]
    11-01-13 09:15 PM
    Just out of curiosity, what are the pros and cons of Apple dealing with consumers directly?
    pros
    * faster repair times
    * satisfied customers (most important thing) undirect result :hgher brand value worth of mouth marketing because they are satisfied

cons :
    * cost lots of money
    solitude1984 likes this.
    11-01-13 09:57 PM
    This is typical Blackberry and this type of "support" has gone on for years.

People wonder why people stay loyal to Apple. One of the reasons is because they actually act like they care about their customers and this nonsense doesn't occur. It's a shame that Blackberry had and continues to have such poor customer service.
    Last edited by donnation; 11-03-13 at 05:34 AM.
    garnok and solitude1984 like this.
    11-02-13 10:42 PM