Hey Guys ! First of all, I'm new to the community and looking forward to be as active as possible to help people and get help from professionals ! (And sorry for my bad english too :/..)

So here's the problem ...... I bought a Blackbery Curve 9300 4 days ago, and what happens, is when I try to update it, it gave me at first, error 507 (Which means there's no OS in the device I suppose) ... when I tried to update it again, it gets stuck on ''Reconnecting to JVN'' or ''JVM'' can't remember ..... ive been trying to find a solution for hours and stil no luck .... i tried pulling the battery out and putting it back in, but doesnt work ..... a pop up message told me to go to control panel, check for USB Root hub and put a check mark on a certain option, but they were already checked ..... this situation is extremely frustrating because the guy from whom i bought the phone doesn't answer anymore, and I don't really want to take it to a store to repair it for like 60-80 $ or whatever ..... if possible, I'd like to get some help please !!!

ALSO, I've tried going into Safe mode, WHICH WORKED FOR 2 minutes, but then, got a white screen, and rebooted the phone and keeps on rebooting ..... I can't access Safe mode anymore :/ .....

Please, Help me guys .... I've searched many threads, but none of them seems to work and ive posted on many thread, and I haven't got a single reply ...

Thanks in advance !
    11-24-12 03:22 PM
    Are you using the Blackberry desktop software.
    11-24-12 04:45 PM
    Are you using the Blackberry desktop software.
    Pls I rili need help I cn nt browser wit my bb is tellin me dat am usin an older version of browser so I should upgrade, how do I do dat pls bcos I hv tired downloadin it, bt is nt downloadin pls help
    06-24-13 07:47 PM