Not sure what channels you watch, but I saw the "Keep Moving" ad twice last night and I only had the TV on for maybe half an hour.
    I saw it at least half a dozen times watching the hockey game on Sportsnet last night...and I can't do a search on YouTube without the two minute Z10/BB10 add...but I have done a ton of searching for BB prior to the launch so splanes dat.
    02-13-13 04:19 PM
    Television advertisements for BlackBerry Z10 are almost non-existent in Canada. They should be using Canada and the United Kingdom as test markets for the effectiveness of their alleged marketing strategy. With 6-8 weeks between the launch in Canada and in the United States the marketing campaign could be tweaked as necessary. The only venue with a BlackBerry presence appears to be as a sponsor of The Dragon's Den.
    I counted 5 BlackBerry Z10 commercials during the Oilers / Stars game yesterday. Also, twice while watching the Lang and O'Leary show on CBC during the dinner hour. 7 times in one night is a lot............
    02-13-13 04:39 PM
    Blackberry is on crack-3rucxv.jpg

Really tho what we're you expecting???
    Shanerredflag and Bobcat665 like this.
    02-13-13 06:32 PM
    You could tell during the launch event that something big was missing. The most "comprehensive" launch I thought they said before the launch did not come together. Regardless of who caused the delays in the U.S. and other markets. I do think it was supposed to include the U.S. and many more markets. But when the U.S. and other markets didn't fall in line Thor was stuck.

Delay the launch until all markets were on board or go with what they had.

The went with what they had.

Folks sense this. The relative silence from BB is familiar.

Execution and meeting sales/ production demands are questioned.

Thus the stock is reacting

I hope they address this all in a strong and well executed manner.

We can only wait and see.

Tim

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850
    richardat likes this.
    02-13-13 06:43 PM
    Its a good product. The best is to not focus on what everyone else is doing but make yourself the best you can be, and Thor seems to be doing just that with BBRY. Wait for the quarterly earnings report at least.
    Tom689 likes this.
    02-13-13 09:35 PM
    Why is it that every time the stock rallies nobody starts a thread "I'm trying to short BBRY but Thor is doing too much"? Quit, yer, whining.
    02-13-13 09:47 PM
    Musical interlude...chill people...it will be OK:

TheScionicMan likes this.
    02-13-13 11:41 PM
    and we are down 6cents in after-hours
    02-13-13 11:44 PM
    I saw it at least half a dozen times watching the hockey game on Sportsnet last night.
    I counted 5 BlackBerry Z10 commercials during the Oilers / Stars game yesterday.
    Hmm, it is almost like they have found some cunning way to target as many Canadians as possible with this whole advertising during ice hockey idea.
    02-14-13 01:44 AM
    and we are down 6cents in after-hours
    I have seen a couple other BlackBerry's here in Okinawa. Mainly business people. And one of the ladies at Docomo said she had a bold but she didn't like the small screen. They never got a Torch 9860. They kept asking me what phone I had and where I got it because htey hadn't seen a BB like that there. It also doesn't help that when I bought my Bold here they wanted a RIDICULOUS price for it... they wanted almost 1000 US dollars for it. I found it elsewhere.

Here you go.

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    Best Breast EVER!!!. And your ferrets look so cute. I had a prarie dog for a while. She was cute and cuddly but only with me. Now I have an a hole of a cat who is only cute and cuddly when he wants something. Like wanting to play while I'm sleeping. So he lays down next to me puts his face in mine, and starts purring as loud as he can.

BTW it doesn't matter what your breast look like. You've got red hair

Edit: to make this post relevant. Stock will fluctuate. Hold long and go home a winner
    02-14-13 05:08 AM
    I just do not see how this can be good for Blackberry. Here they are in the middle of their grand BB10 introduction and the stock is dropping like a rock. This is just not what is surposed to happen!
    GRIP buddy, the stock is still dramatic to the upside since sept!
    02-14-13 06:31 AM
    Why is it that every time the stock rallies nobody starts a thread "I'm trying to short BBRY but Thor is doing too much"? Quit, yer, whining.
    Ding ding ding! Lmao.
    02-14-13 06:35 AM
    Blackberry is on crack-302833_10151207798434570_1423645812_n.jpg
    Blackberry is on crack-keepcalm.png
    02-14-13 06:39 AM
    we got another vic alboini
    02-14-13 12:17 PM
    Remember 2 weeks ago... 18-13, then last wek 13-17, now this week 16-14...

This should ease your pain

pretty genius !
    she may deliver my z10 at my home , and maybe with some , hub and peek instructions !
    02-14-13 01:47 PM
    02-14-13 01:48 PM
    They are not playing the game very well. The stock is plummeting day after day and Frank should be countering with news tidbits here and there. This drop is starting to make a lot of us investors loose faith. .
    Well - the stock is up 7.5% as I write this.

Meanwhile, feel free to send your C.V. to Thorsten and tell him you want to run the marketing organization in BlackBerry ...
    northernrds likes this.
    02-14-13 02:45 PM
    And here we go....

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Blackberry is on crack-uploadfromtaptalk1360874718486.jpg  
    02-14-13 02:45 PM
    first they advertised too early with the Superbowl now they are not advertising enough....
    Thank God forums do not run companies
    RubberChicken76 and jakie55 like this.
    02-14-13 02:47 PM
    Do I start my "I'm trying to short BBRY..." thread now?

joe.miller and Shanerredflag like this.
    02-14-13 02:52 PM
    first they advertised too early with the Superbowl now they are not advertising enough....
    Thank God forums do not run companies
    LOL yeah - everyone's an exec with a history of building and running giant, billion dollar+ organizations, and has personally held every position from CEO, to CTO to CMO to operations.
    02-14-13 02:55 PM
    Thorsten Heins and Frank Boulben make a gold team. Remember two years ago, few would bet a penny RIM would survive.

Not only BlackBerry is still alive but on the road to a possible recovery of their former glorious position.
    Is that enough for all students or self proclaimed geniuses to gain some humility?

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    jakie55 likes this.
    02-14-13 04:19 PM
    stock price =/= health of company
    erodenero and Bobcat665 like this.
    02-14-13 05:01 PM
    I think that Blackberry should get out of the stock exchange, they should buy back their shares and become a private company again.
    There are too many people on Wall street playing down the value of their stock and the American media who think it is PATRIOTIC to only support Apple.
    Blackbery would then only have to answer financialy to themselves and commercialy only to answer to their customers.
    I know its a simplistic idea but it could be done.
    02-14-13 05:07 PM
    Caution, below gif was recently caught on film...believed to be BBRY shorts:

Superfly_FR likes this.
    02-14-13 06:56 PM
99 1234