They are not playing the game very well. The stock is plummeting day after day and Frank should be countering with news tidbits here and there. This drop is starting to make a lot of us investors loose faith. C'mon BB - step up to the plate and start playing the investment game. A great product means nothing in this world if you don't have investment sentiment. Where is Skype which was promised? Where is Instagram and Netflix. I know, who cares about these apps right? Well investors do - a lot! How about some sales numbers or something to counter the Home Depot debacle? If you don't get sentiment on your side now you are dead when you hit the US - period.
    02-13-13 11:05 AM
    Let everyone else talk themselves to death.

BlackBerry will just bury them in their own confusion.
    02-13-13 11:09 AM
    Relax bud. Don't expect BlackBerry to react all crazy because the stock drops a few days! The big play is the American launch. Wait for it!
    02-13-13 11:10 AM
    I'm not going to agree with you but I'm not going to disagree either.

That said, it's been 9 days since the phone officially launched so I don't know what you were expecting really.
    Shanerredflag and Acumenight like this.
    02-13-13 11:10 AM
    I would have expected some sales numbers in the first week......but maybe they are planning on the first month???

Either way, not really looking out for shareholders interest at this moment with them being so hush hush on things. Doesn't give much confidence.
    02-13-13 11:12 AM
    Wait for the earnings report
    Im Mo Green likes this.
    02-13-13 11:13 AM
    They are not playing the game very well. The stock is plummeting day after day and Frank should be countering with news tidbits here and there. This drop is starting to make a lot of us investors loose faith. C'mon BB - step up to the plate and start playing the investment game. A great product means nothing in this world if you don't have investment sentiment. Where is Skype which was promised? Where is Instagram and Netflix. I know, who cares about these apps right? Well investors do - a lot! How about some sales numbers or something to counter the Home Depot debacle? If you don't get sentiment on your side now you are dead when you hit the US - period.
    With that post title, your sentiment, however valid it might have been, will meet with resistance.

Blackberry cannot force these apps to magically appear, Thorsten said they were committed. They will show up.
    Home Depot, and whatever other company, will go with whatever platform they need to go with for whatever corporate reasons.

Investing in stock is not for the faint hearted, and professional investors understand this. You invest money you are prepared to lose, if you are thinking that getting in on the bottom guarantees an easy ride to $40 a pop, you are in for a world of hurt.

I can attest to this. I bought at $27. I am prepared to never see that again, and if I do, I will party. Such is the nature of the market. Brass gonads.
    02-13-13 11:13 AM
    The noise in the market will always happen. The short term noise is speculation, the fundamentals are still with BBRY. At the end of the day, it doesn't change the *real* value of the stock. The market can misprice stocks for a long time but it always comes back to reality at some point. It seems like investing might not be for you.
    02-13-13 11:14 AM
    Remember 2 weeks ago... 18-13, then last wek 13-17, now this week 16-14...

This should ease your pain
    Bobcat665, lcjr, MERCDROID and 3 others like this.
    02-13-13 11:15 AM
    It's not their job to keep the stock up. It's their job to make this company what it once was again.

As Steve Jobs once said, "The stock will take care of itself."

'His investment advice (but not necessarily ours): "When you get up in the morning and the press is selling Apple short, go out and buy some shares. That's what I would do. That's what I have done."'
    02-13-13 11:16 AM
    Not good to kneejerk everytime a company wins or loses a deal. This should be a long term investment for you. If not you will drive yourself crazy with each fluctuation.
    bizarrejustin likes this.
    02-13-13 11:21 AM
    well... well.... someone is sound rather testy today... how come???? For the stock.... except for the initial release, Home depot news... the stock has been maitaning its current level... considering how much of the stock is shorted it is rather impressive... As for apps....Skype is coming it is on Skypes website.... Cannot speak for Instagram or Neflix.. but that is their choice as to whether to develop an App or not.... also when did BB announce the three apps you mention were even to be present??? Are they important absolutely... but you cannot get blood out of a stone...The Home depot switch was actually announce last year... if you research it they are not switching to Iphone 5 but Iphone 4 which are going dirt cheap.... If you expect to keep all your customers in business you are naive at best..... No company listed will post sales numbers before quarerly reports... just standard business practices.....
    02-13-13 11:27 AM
    I just do not see how this can be good for Blackberry. Here they are in the middle of their grand BB10 introduction and the stock is dropping like a rock. This is just not what is surposed to happen!
    02-13-13 11:43 AM
    nah you got it wrong. you are on CRACKberry.
    el_excelsior, Umedon and MC_A_DOT like this.
    02-13-13 11:50 AM
    Just.stick.as.close.as.possible.to.the.plan.witch. is.3.to.5.years.long.
    Then, you'll count your money; stay calm.
    G-bone and Sammcn like this.
    02-13-13 11:54 AM
    Keep calm, boys, keep calm ...
    02-13-13 11:58 AM
    some of us are girls.....
    02-13-13 12:00 PM
    some of us are girls.....
    sorry... madame
    02-13-13 12:04 PM

The doctor is on the house. LOL
    MERCDROID likes this.
    02-13-13 12:05 PM
    There are SEC rules here in the US on what they can release and when. I don't pretend to understand them but I don t think it allows them to release numbers except on a schedule. Otherwise it would allow them to drive stock price short term anyway they wanted which would set up insider trading potential.
    02-13-13 12:08 PM
    LOL this is the funniest thing ever. Forgot BB was supposed to be trading at 100 lol. Here is the question you need to ask. What has BlackBerry proven yet since Z10? Nothing!!! We know some sell outs but we don't know anything. Before Z10 the stock was 6-12 dollars now it's around 14 seems about right. They have proven 2 dollars so far on the Z10 without any numbers.

Also alot of people in America still thinking BlackBerry will die. So they need to see the light. Finally the market has a bad day sometimes and everything goes down.

Patience my friend
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    sorry... madame
    At least you didn't call her madame. Rachelle might have the power of breasts but QBNKELT has ferocious ferrets.
    BlackQtCoder likes this.
    Keep calm, *cough* boys and girls *cough*, keep calm ...
    02-13-13 12:10 PM
    At least you didn't call her madame. Rachelle might have the power of breasts but QBNKELT has ferocious ferrets.
    OMG !
    02-13-13 12:12 PM

By far, THE best thread HiJacking EVER! You deserve a Crackberry award!
    02-13-13 12:20 PM
99 123 ...