On the History channel last night I started watching this show called "101 Gadgets that changed the world". BlackBerry came in at #27 and the number 1 was....No, not the iPhone but the smartphone.
    Michelle Haag likes this.
    03-03-12 09:56 AM
    Wow... pretty cool.
    03-03-12 02:41 PM
    Cool. I have seen a similar show in the UK. I'll have to watch out to see if it is aired here in the UK
    03-03-12 02:57 PM
    Where did the different iGadgets come in? The iPod had to come in really high. Same with the iPhone. Hmmm, maybe the iPad, too.

BTW- Totally NOT trolling. The only iGadget in my house is my daughter's iPod Touch. Honestly just curious.
    03-03-12 08:32 PM
    Man, I forgot to watch that show! Im happy it came at 27, next year it'll be higher. Go RIM, go Blackberry.
    03-03-12 08:41 PM
    Where did the different iGadgets come in? The iPod had to come in really high. Same with the iPhone. Hmmm, maybe the iPad, too.

BTW- Totally NOT trolling. The only iGadget in my house is my daughter's iPod Touch. Honestly just curious.
    I didn't start watching till there were around #50. To be honest with you, unless I totally missed it, the iphone wasn't there at all. The iPod and mp3 player were inside the top twenty. No iPad either. Transistor radio inside top ten along with personal computer and laptop.
    03-03-12 09:08 PM
    Man, I forgot to watch that show! Im happy it came at 27, next year it'll be higher. Go RIM, go Blackberry.
    Good news, I just looked it up and it is going to be on tomorrow morning at 9:00am central time, History channel.
    03-03-12 09:37 PM
    On the History channel last night I started watching this show called "101 Gadgets that changed the world". BlackBerry came in at #27 and the number 1 was....No, not the iPhone but the smartphone.
    The BlackBerry revolutionized the smartphone industry. So technically, it is #1.
    03-03-12 11:53 PM
    If you can't watch the show, this breaks it down for you: 101 Gadgets That Changed The World - Top 101 Gadgets of All Time - Popular Mechanics
    03-03-12 11:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD