I am looking to see if there is a program that will (mainly) let me view my college schedule as if I made a exel document of it...The app can do other stuff to but mainly i just want an easy way of seeing what class i have next when and where it is...i tried studentdoc but i don't think it can do that or i couldnt figure it out...just would like it while i figure out my schedule! Thanks
    09-02-08 09:23 PM
    Why not just type it into note pad? or if its on your pc email it to yourself? docs to go will read excel.
    09-02-08 09:27 PM
    Honestly, the easiest and most simple way to do this is not through Excel (or any spreadsheet)!

All you need to do is create recurring events in your Calendar and it works awesomely! For example, if you have Calc 3 on MWF from 1:00 - 2:00... then create a recurring event that repeats at the correct time on the correct days. Then have it end on the last day of the semester (or quarter). You can even add alarms to remind you to go to class, or add notes... reminding you the classroom or the professor's name

Once you have your entire schedule loaded, you can perform a number of sync options with your desktop (PC or Mac). The coolest thing is the Agenda View in the Calendar. You can view the events for the day and even show the Tasks in your Task list on your Berry!

In reality, you need nothing besides the default BB Calendar app to manage your schedule and make it easy and professional!! Hope that helps...
    09-03-08 12:13 AM
    sweet thanks for the help bmcclure...I guess i never tried just the regular calendar! That is exactly what I was looking for.
    09-03-08 08:21 AM
    thx for the info! just what i need as well!
    09-03-08 08:25 AM
    That is what I do. I also put assignments that are due in a class in a separate entry with a 30 min alarm before the class so I can make sure I have it complete and with me. It keeps me organized.

So many uses for the berry, I love them! Anyone else agree? Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-08 08:36 AM
    I love the calender on my bb.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-08 08:46 AM
    I am glad I could help you all out!!

It is extremely useful and the calendar is a great tool
    09-03-08 08:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD