I do have a general feeling that Iphone/Android user (glass slab) are not answering long or adequate mails/messages like many years before, in comparison with us Backberry users.

I love typing power messages. But you see many users with mainstream devices don't write you back with that passion we have. Sure, typing on glass nowadays is not comfy like on a Blackberry. Type long emails on an Iphone. And then on a Blackberry! It just make fun.

Hub, multi task, etc. It is fun on a Blackberry. A bag of hurt on those mainstream Iphones / droids.

BlackBerry is bestest! Keep moving! BB10 fo life!
    Not doubt that PKBs are awesome or that the 9900 design that Classic copies was the best designed PKB phones. However, BB has been trying to sell glass slab phones since soon after the iPhone launched. There seem to be many slab lovers amongst the BB10 faithful.

Unfortunately the people I need to message are using either iMessage or Google hangouts so that awesome keyboard won't do me any good.
    02-25-15 07:32 PM
    Unfortunately the people I need to message are using either iMessage or Google hangouts so that awesome keyboard won't do me any good.
    Does this not allow you to message people on Google Talk?
    02-26-15 02:30 PM
    I imagine it does which is fantastic. No solution for iMessage though. .
    02-26-15 04:52 PM
    Google Talk has been replaced by Hangouts, and the Talk format/interface is being deprecated in the very near future. The desktop Talk app was just removed this week, and Talk functions in Google Voice were transitioned to Hangouts about 6 months ago. We're quickly approaching the end of the 2-year-long transition to Hangouts.
    02-26-15 06:39 PM
    I imagine it does which is fantastic. No solution for iMessage though. .
    Then I'm guessing you know what your only solution is, when it comes to a phone.
    02-26-15 07:20 PM
    Google Talk has been replaced by Hangouts, and the Talk format/interface is being deprecated in the very near future. The desktop Talk app was just removed this week, and Talk functions in Google Voice were transitioned to Hangouts about 6 months ago. We're quickly approaching the end of the 2-year-long transition to Hangouts.
    Is there a hangouts app for BB10.
    02-26-15 07:28 PM
    Is there a hangouts app for BB10.
    Not that I'm aware of. Hangouts requires Google Services Framework, so the Android version won't work on BB10, and I don't think the Hangout APIs are public, but I can't say that for sure as I haven't checked on that.
    02-26-15 08:05 PM
    Not that I'm aware of. Hangouts requires Google Services Framework, so the Android version won't work on BB10, and I don't think the Hangout APIs are public, but I can't say that for sure as I haven't checked on that.
    So I guess my original point stands. The Classic hardware is fantastic for messaging but its utility is limited by the BB10 ecosystem. If your contacts are on Whatsapp or maybe even BBM, it looks like a great solution.
    02-28-15 08:50 AM
    Still loving my Z30.. but the Classic looks nice for sure.
    02-28-15 08:58 AM
    So I guess my original point stands. The Classic hardware is fantastic for messaging but its utility is limited by the BB10 ecosystem. If your contacts are on Whatsapp or maybe even BBM, it looks like a great solution.
    By your criteria, an iPhone is the best messaging device for you. Just get one.
    02-28-15 12:43 PM
    and it will be out of windows phone as well...if not already done
    02-28-15 01:05 PM
36 12