It's been less than a week and already my new BlackBerry classic feels 10 times more efficient in messaging than my iphone 5. Email sms bbm google talk whatsapp. You name it. This device is a BEAST in communication! Bravo BlackBerry. Please keep this up. Signed, one deeply satisfied customer. Finally they got it right!

Posted via CB10
    02-24-15 03:02 PM
    BlackBerry has got it right for a while my friend. Only gets better!
    Q10Bold likes this.
    02-24-15 03:38 PM
    I do have a general feeling that Iphone/Android user (glass slab) are not answering long or adequate mails/messages like many years before, in comparison with us Backberry users.

I love typing power messages. But you see many users with mainstream devices don't write you back with that passion we have. Sure, typing on glass nowadays is not comfy like on a Blackberry. Type long emails on an Iphone. And then on a Blackberry! It just make fun.

Hub, multi task, etc. It is fun on a Blackberry. A bag of hurt on those mainstream Iphones / droids.

BlackBerry is bestest! Keep moving! BB10 fo life!
    neoberry99, sachinhv and Q10Bold like this.
    02-24-15 04:01 PM
    I have many folks asking me to slow down when we are communicating via texts and BBM. Even typing on my Z10 was faster than my friends' iPhones and Samsung.

Posted via Classic
    02-24-15 04:06 PM
  5. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    I agree.. typing messages on glass like iphone is the sh**ts!!
    Can't stand it!!

Classic and Passport are real productivity phones for business.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-15 05:01 PM
    It's the best. The whole UI feels snappy and fast. I used to go in and out off apps on the iphone constantly. The hub saves a ton of time.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-15 05:34 PM
    While I agree it's more conducive to typing, people are still texting and emailing on glass every day. It's not that hard.

Z30 STA100-5 running 10.3.1.2267
    sallenthornton likes this.
    02-24-15 07:08 PM
    I do have a general feeling that Iphone/Android user (glass slab) are not answering long or adequate mails/messages like many years before, in comparison with us Backberry users.

I love typing power messages. But you see many users with mainstream devices don't write you back with that passion we have. Sure, typing on glass nowadays is not comfy like on a Blackberry. Type long emails on an Iphone. And then on a Blackberry! It just make fun.

Hub, multi task, etc. It is fun on a Blackberry. A bag of hurt on those mainstream Iphones / droids.

I probably type the longest, most thorough messages from a phone of anyone I converse with, let alone the most error free, and usually the quickest. I can always tell those typing on the slabs.....they sometimes don't even sign their name....it's like a morse code message....very, very brief and simple. Of course now you see all these people talking into their phones one sentence at a time, sometimes repeating the sentence a few times and saying "period" like the old "stop" command on telegrams. But they insist it's us that are stuck in the past. Hilarious.
    Q10Bold likes this.
    02-24-15 07:16 PM
    Yeah.....

As far as communication devices go, BlackBerry is very very clearly the best.

From a Z30
    02-24-15 09:13 PM
    While I agree it's more conducive to typing, people are still texting and emailing on glass every day. It's not that hard.

Z30 STA100-5 running 10.3.1.2267
    Agreed. VKB's have come a long way and are getting better and better. Swift and swype have really made typing on glass that much easier. And BB's implementation of swift takes it an extra step with the flick typing. People I work with have been getting corporate Z30's as replacements for their Bolds and they have all been impressed with the VKB. They all specifically comment on the flick typing and how they only need to touch the screen x number of times to write a full sentence/paragraph/etc.
    02-24-15 09:49 PM

You think people aren't answering your emails because they're using iPhones?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    KR2013 and cribble2k like this.
    02-24-15 11:13 PM

OUCH!
    02-24-15 11:21 PM

He said answering with passion.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-15 11:37 PM

Absolutely. No doubt about that.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-15 11:52 PM
    It's been less than a week and already my new BlackBerry classic feels 10 times more efficient in messaging than my iphone 5. Email sms bbm google talk whatsapp. You name it. This device is a BEAST in communication! Bravo BlackBerry. Please keep this up. Signed, one deeply satisfied customer. Finally they got it right!

Posted via CB10
    I went from an iPhone 5 to a Z10� I love the Hub. It was the first time I ever preferred handling my text communications on my mobile device to my notebook.
    02-25-15 12:01 AM
    I have many folks asking me to slow down when we are communicating via texts and BBM. Even typing on my Z10 was faster than my friends' iPhones and Samsung.

Posted via Classic
    BlackBerry is known for its physical keyboards, but IMO they don't get enough recognition for the keyboards on their all-touch devices. When I switched from an iPhone to the Z10 the keyboard really was a step up. When my wife upgraded her iPhone to iOS8 I noticed Apple tried to incorporate a few of the features that BB had, but it still was nowhere even close to as good….
    02-25-15 12:15 AM
    BlackBerry is known for its physical keyboards, but IMO they don't get enough recognition for the keyboards on their all-touch devices. When I switched from an iPhone to the Z10 the keyboard really was a step up. When my wife upgraded her iPhone to iOS8 I noticed Apple tried to incorporate a few of the features that BB had, but it still was nowhere even close to as good�.
    Blackberry's soft keyboard IS awesome.
    But everything else about the Z10 kinda negates it.
    If I'd played with a Z30, I might think differently...
    But I doubt it.

02-25-15 12:41 AM
    BlackBerry is known for its physical keyboards, but IMO they don't get enough recognition for the keyboards on their all-touch devices. When I switched from an iPhone to the Z10 the keyboard really was a step up. When my wife upgraded her iPhone to iOS8 I noticed Apple tried to incorporate a few of the features that BB had, but it still was nowhere even close to as good….
    Most of the BB software keyboard is actually SwiftKey, which BB licensed. They put their own spin on it with the flick feature, but everything underneath is the same SwiftKey that you can get on Android and now iOS. The reason they don't get "recognition" for their keyboards is because it isn't really theirs.
    slegros likes this.
    02-25-15 12:48 AM
    Blackberry's soft keyboard IS awesome.
    But everything else about the Z10 kinda negates it.
    If I'd played with a Z30, I might think differently...
    But I doubt it.

I don't know…

I went from an iPhone 5 to a Z10, and the only real downside for me on the Z10 was the battery life. Not great, but honestly not much shorter than the iPhone 5 in daily use. Everything else for me was good. I like the overall look/feel of BB10. Hub, keyboard, messaging blew away the iPhone. Z10 screen I preferred to the iPhone 5. Music, video, camera were good, Android apps through Snap..

I bought the Z10 used, unlocked for use on an extended business trip, and just fell in love with it. So much so, I cancelled my iPhone contract when I returned, and have been on a BB ever since...

The Z30 I like even better than the Z10!
    BB_Junky likes this.
    02-25-15 12:54 AM
    In light of new information I'd like to amend my earlier comments.

SwiftKey's soft keyboard IS awesome!

cribble2k likes this.
    02-25-15 12:55 AM
    Using a Z10 and it works really well in terms of typing power messages. My co-workers are usually surprised with how fast we get to reply on our emails and the content using just our phone.

Posted via CB10
    slegros and Prem WatsApp like this.
    02-25-15 01:32 AM

Posted via Classic
    Give it to them, haha...
    Keep it up, mate... :-)

�   Qchen, with new keyboard :-)   �
    02-25-15 04:53 AM
    Using a Z10 and it works really well in terms of typing power messages. My co-workers are usually surprised with how fast we get to reply on our emails and the content using just our phone.

Posted via CB10
    All BB10 phones are great, even the touch ones allow for fast typing, although the tactile feedback is sort of missing. Just so satisfying when you can hammer that keyboard. My Q10 here just got a new one after more than a year of CrackBerry abuse.

Hope the Classic does it even better... :-)

�   Qchen, with new keyboard :-)   �
    02-25-15 04:56 AM
    I've got the PP after a Bold. Pick up the Bold occasionally and miss the toolbelt and the efficiency that goes with it. So much easier to type on the Bold,swiping aside. Just wondering based on the post if I should go the Classic and go back to a smaller screen :-(
    02-25-15 05:45 PM
    I've got the PP after a Bold. Pick up the Bold occasionally and miss the toolbelt and the efficiency that goes with it. So much easier to type on the Bold,swiping aside. Just wondering based on the post if I should go the Classic and go back to a smaller screen :-(
    What a dilemma!

Presented to you by real phone - Passport
    02-25-15 05:56 PM
36 12