It would be the same size as the Z10 but have s 4.7 inch screen like the Moto X
    Exactly. The flawed hardware design allowed large bezel and not-so-optimized software design allowed not-so-smart headers and footers resulting in actual usage space versus overall dimension a joke.
    06-17-14 11:38 PM
    Really?

LOL!!

No further questions.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Not everyone had good experiences with the 9900/9930. That device was the one that caused me to turn almost completely away from BlackBerry. I came back with the Z10. And I love BlackBerry again because of the Q10. But the 99xx line was disastrous for me.

Posted from my awesome Q10 via CB10.
    06-18-14 07:03 AM
    ...the 99xx line was disastrous for me.
    Just curious, as you made such a strong statement. But why exactly was it disastrous?
    06-19-14 05:39 PM
    I want the all touch, seems we won't see that till next year, I will have to get my BlackBerry fix with the Classic AND Passport :-)) oh well!

Posted via CB10
    06-19-14 06:33 PM
    As long as BlackBerry makes a dock similar to the 9790 and p9981's and NOT the 99x0 dock.

You q10 owners that came from older tour/bold devices will appreciate it, right?

I know my nightstand will [=

Posted via CB10
    06-19-14 07:51 PM
    2007 same old design. No where near the sexiness of Q10. Passport is looking very tempting.
    06-19-14 08:07 PM
    Just curious, as you made such a strong statement. But why exactly was it disastrous?
    Tried two 9930s. Both bricked.

Tried one 9900. Nuked twice.

Oh and the camera was terrible when compared with contemporary devices.

Disastrous line for me.

nick903 likes this.
    06-19-14 08:21 PM
    2007 same old design. No where near the sexiness of Q10. Passport is looking very tempting.
    I agree with you. I like the Q10 design much better, but will still probably get a Classic.

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    06-19-14 08:24 PM
    My Z10 is my first BlackBerry. It has been a wonderful experience. As I become more proficient the need for a precise ability to swiftly correct and move the cursor become more apparent.

I think the Classic will be highly successful.
    Same here, the Z10 is my first ever BlackBerry device. And I'm really excited for the classic.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-14 08:24 PM
    Same here, the Z10 is my first ever BlackBerry device. And I'm really excited for the classic.

Becouse u didn't use surve and bold models hah
    Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    06-19-14 09:46 PM
    Not everyone had good experiences with the 9900/9930. That device was the one that caused me to turn almost completely away from BlackBerry. I came back with the Z10. And I love BlackBerry again because of the Q10. But the 99xx line was disastrous for me.

Agree, 9900 is totally crap, the crapest BOLD I have ever use, the poorest experience pushing people off..
    I have used Q5 and Q10 (after my colleague lost my Q5) as well, both are quite nice. But the sim slot for Q10 are not in very good quality. Maybe I switch a lot between iPhone and Q10, and the sim adaptor will destroy the SIM slot easily... Anyway, It would be great if the classic = Q10 + Trackpad.
    It would be nice if it also use Nano SIM..... hate of breaking the SIM slot again...
    07-15-14 03:04 AM
    Agree, 9900 is totally crap, the crapest BOLD I have ever use, the poorest experience pushing people off..
    I have used Q5 and Q10 (after my colleague lost my Q5) as well, both are quite nice. But the sim slot for Q10 are not in very good quality. Maybe I switch a lot between iPhone and Q10, and the sim adaptor will destroy the SIM slot easily... Anyway, It would be great if the classic = Q10 + Trackpad.
    It would be nice if it also use Nano SIM..... hate of breaking the SIM slot again...
    Actually I've been thinking of swapping out my SGIII and my Q10 and use my SGIII as my secondary device for a while. Can't remember what SIM either one uses.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, AWESOME Gold 64G iPhone 5s via Tapatalk
    07-15-14 03:10 AM
    Actually I've been thinking of swapping out my SGIII and my Q10 and use my SGIII as my secondary device for a while. Can't remember what SIM either one uses.

Both use micro sim. My wife has the same two phones and is about to do the same. Since she got her Q her s3 has been just sitting there.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-14 03:18 AM
    Thank you! I'll do that today.
    If I ever get out of bed.

07-15-14 04:09 AM
    Tried two 9930s. Both bricked.

Tried one 9900. Nuked twice.

Oh and the camera was terrible when compared with contemporary devices.

Disastrous line for me.

I had many of the same issues. I even had a 9900 with a failed keyboard out of the box.

Posted via CB10
    07-16-14 04:53 AM
    Okay so we had these issues with OS7. Let's look forward. BB10. BlackBerry Classic. I think we're on to a winner. The Passport seems to be getting all the praise, rightly so, it's a beast. But the Classic for me is going to be the game changer.

Posted via CB10
    07-16-14 10:39 AM
    I'm really thinking about getting the new classic BlackBerry as soon it is available but carriers does not longer sell BlackBerry devices in Spain so I think I will have to import one.

Posted via CB10
    07-16-14 03:06 PM
    It's an interesting question, if the Classic will fulfil what some in here expect.

I think there are about 3 things, that led BlackBerry to the decision of making the Classic.

1) There are x numbers of enterprise customers, exactly requesting such a device.
    ^
    In that case, it won't exactly be a success but cater to a very well defined niche.
    This would mean a pretty small production run

2) BlackBerry knows, that x numbers of enterprises might probably want such a device and that there x numbers of normal consumers, who still crave the Bold form factor.
    ^
    For number 2, we can obviously consider a bigger production run.
    If BlackBerry really knows the demand exists for such a device, and knows what they are doing, then the Classic will be a small success and could be the best BB10 device, in terms of sales.

3) BlackBerry has actually no idea, if consumers and businesses really demand something like the Classic.
    But they thought that the form-factor could still entice someone, if the dreaded BBOS is finally gone.
    So, lacking better ideas, they thought that they could try it with the Classic as well, alongside of the Passport.
    ^
    Well, if this is indeed the case, let's just consider the Classic DOA. In that case, it was the best BB10 device in terms of being DOA

Personally, and some might not surprise this, I am of the opinion that the Classic won't be a success.
    I just don't see any real demand for a PKB device with the Bold form-factor anymore.
    The design alone, will make some people afraid to even look at it, because it screams things like: "battery pull", "memory leak" and "spinning clock of death".
    And the screen with its screen ratio and overall size, will put off enough other people.
    So I tend to think that either 1 or 3 is accurate.
    (On a side note: I see the Passport and LTE Z3 performing better than the Classic.)

But I am thrilled to see if there will still be enough demand for the Bold form factor, to make the Classic a little success and if it actually becomes the best BB10 device in terms of sales.
    Overall, I think that the Classic won't be the best BlackBerry. That's much rather the Passport for me.

Posted via CB10
    Bbnivende likes this.
    07-16-14 06:48 PM
    It's an interesting question, if the Classic will fulfil what some in here expect.

I think there are about 3 things, that led BlackBerry to the decision of making the Classic.

1) There are x numbers of enterprise customers, exactly requesting such a device.
    ^
    In that case, it won't exactly be a success but cater to a very well defined niche.
    This would mean a pretty small production run

2) BlackBerry knows, that x numbers of enterprises might probably want such a device and that there x numbers of normal consumers, who still crave the Bold form factor.
    ^
    For number 2, we can obviously consider a bigger production run.
    If BlackBerry really knows the demand exists for such a device, and knows what they are doing, then the Classic will be a small success and could be the best BB10 device, in terms of sales.

3) BlackBerry has actually no idea, if consumers and businesses really demand something like the Classic.
    But they thought that the form-factor could still entice someone, if the dreaded BBOS is finally gone.
    So, lacking better ideas, they thought that they could try it with the Classic as well, alongside of the Passport.
    ^
    Well, if this is indeed the case, let's just consider the Classic DOA.

Personally, and some might not surprise this, I am of the opinion that the Classic won't be a success.
    I just don't see any real demand for a PKB device with the Bold form-factor anymore.
    The design alone, will make some people afraid to even look at it, because it screams things like: "battery pull", "memory leak" and "spinning clock of death".
    And the screen with its screen ratio and overall size, will put off enough other people.
    So I tend to think that either 1 or 3 is accurate.
    (On a side note: I see the Passport and LTE Z3 performing better than the Classic.)

But I am thrilled to see if there will still be enough demand for the Bold form factor, to make the Classic a little success and if it actually becomes the best BB10 device in terms of sales.
    But overall, I think that the Classic won't be the best BlackBerry. That's much rather the Passport for me.

Posted via CB10
    I agree. If the Passport is a niche product, the Classic is super niche.

Germany. 2014 FIFA World Cup Champs!
    MarsupilamiX and Bbnivende like this.
    07-16-14 06:53 PM
    I came back with the Z10. And I love BlackBerry again because of the Q10..
    I am amused and pleased to read your praises of your awesome Q10. I remember how, not so long ago, you said it was overpriced. :-). Glad you got your hands on one.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by clickitykeys; 07-16-14 at 07:30 PM.
    07-16-14 07:15 PM
    When I use my Z10 I envision what it would've been like if the glossy black part around the screen was actually the rest of the screen. A device like that would've been hot.
    That would be beautiful to look at, but less usable, I think.

Posted via CB10
    anon8908589 likes this.
    07-16-14 07:20 PM
    That would be beautiful to look at, but less usable, I think.

Posted via CB10
    Technically, the glossy black part of the screen is actually part of the screen. That's how the swipe gestures function.

Posted via CB10
    07-17-14 11:09 AM
    I'm not sure that I will ever go back to a physical qwerty phone but I think the Classic looks the business!

I would however like to see the toolbelt make its way to touch screen BB10 phones in a similar way to how it was used on the 9860 and 9380! That would be super cool! The best virtual keyboard and the BlackBerry toolbelt.

Posted via CB10
    07-17-14 12:23 PM
    I am amused and pleased to read your praises of your awesome Q10. I remember how, not so long ago, you said it was overpriced. :-). Glad you got your hands on one.

Posted via CB10
    It was overpriced!!! I would not pay 500 bucks. I got this beauty as a bargain, at $225, in the Marketplace. Pristine condition.

I do love it.

Posted via CB10
    07-17-14 01:10 PM
    It was overpriced!!! I would not pay 500 bucks. I got this beauty as a bargain, at $225, in the Marketplace. Pristine condition.

I do love it.

Posted via CB10
    I got mine for $225 also. No way I was paying more.

Germany. 2014 FIFA World Cup Champs!
    07-17-14 01:13 PM
57 123