I'm dying to have a few BlackBerry by Choice TShirts/Hoodies. I've sold so many BB phones in the past few weeks, I need a few shirts/hoodies to help market BlackBerry more. I've checked revberry.com, hoping to have some luck. Unfortunately, everything is out of stock.

Can you help me out Kevin? I'll gladly pay for them.
    08-27-12 02:35 PM
    Paying out of pocket to do marketing for a multi-billion dollar company with zero return...now that is hardcore.
    Cesare21 likes this.
    08-27-12 02:39 PM
    Paying out of pocket to do marketing for a multi-billion dollar company with zero return...now that is hardcore.
    What can I say? I really enjoy the BB experience. Apparently their execs couldn't help them, might as well rely on a very happy consumer.

At the end of the day, BB works for me. More people in my area are switching from iPhone to Bold models. Why? It offers a more simplistic lifestyle that is less fun but WAY more productive. Keyboard for accuracy, social media and better phone calls (quality). I find that most consumers of mobile devices go with what their friends have, what the buzz word is (iPhone) or just what everyone else has. The 4 people I've converted over to BB have all thanked me multiple times. It's worth it.
    08-27-12 02:41 PM
    Cool, good luck with the shirts. Kevin doesn't sell them though, you'll have to search through the treads to find the guy who was making them.

Me, I'm going to keep advertising the way I always have: with the logo on the back of my device.
    08-27-12 02:44 PM
    Cool, good luck with the shirts. Kevin doesn't sell them though, you'll have to search through the treads to find the guy who was making them.

Me, I'm going to keep advertising the way I always have: with the logo on the back of my device.
    Your way is much more practical.
    08-27-12 02:47 PM
    Hey OP,

you might want to check this out:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...-shirt-738248/

Last I heard, we require 10 or more for a batch. You might ask the OP of that thread with whatever # of shirts you require.

Let's hit up that number!
    08-27-12 03:02 PM
    Shop CrackBerry doesn't accually sell clothing.
    To get the "BlackBerry by Choice" shirts ect. go to
    revberry.com

They seem to be who CB uses to sell their t-shirts
    08-27-12 03:10 PM
    Shop CrackBerry doesn't accually sell clothing.
    To get the "BlackBerry by Choice" shirts ect. go to
    revberry.com

They seem to be who CB uses to sell their t-shirts
    Thanks. I did check and everything is out of stock. I've sent them a message under Contact US on their website, so let's hope they get back to me. HA! This is such a random thread I started, but I'm serious about promoting BlackBerry Smartphones.
    08-27-12 03:21 PM
    Alright, I am having the same problems I NEED one of these shirts for my birthday in 2 days.
    There is no way to contact RevBerry, their support email is down, newsletter email is down, they don't respond to their tweets. They have been sitting at the same homepage for awhile now, is there anyone on the CrackBerry team who can help us?
    09-26-12 09:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD