As it reads, they are now available. Already ordered mine.

Cheers. CBK Approved!

Follow the link:

http://www.revberry.com/
    Last edited by axllebeer; 07-31-12 at 11:10 PM. Reason: link added
    00stryder likes this.
    07-31-12 10:50 PM
    Those hoodies are pretty spiffy !
    07-31-12 11:48 PM
    Those hoodies are pretty spiffy !
    For sure.
    08-01-12 12:24 AM
    Not available in India .........
    08-01-12 12:38 AM
    You can get it in India. Just have to select India under country when you're checking out
    08-01-12 12:52 AM
    would have considered one if the design did not include what looks to be a pointed middle finger

not my style
    08-01-12 12:54 AM
    So that is a middle finger on there? I wouldn't purchase one for that reason. It sure looks like one. That is too bad.
    amazinglygraceless and kraski like this.
    08-01-12 08:05 AM
    I purchased 2,
    1 T 1 Sweatshirt
    by day I'm in buttoned down shirts, ironed/pressed pants, by night I have no problem putting on a shirt that displays the middle finger in the slogan, I'm not going to wear it to a kids park, I have my RIMpire, and my BlackBerry shirts I could wear there.

driving in the city I see more middle fingers being waved by people to eachother every day than I could count.
    axllebeer likes this.
    08-01-12 08:21 AM
    So that is a middle finger on there? I wouldn't purchase one for that reason. It sure looks like one. That is too bad.
    Yup...wish there were an alternative. Would have bought several if there had been an alternate option.
    newcollector likes this.
    08-01-12 08:34 AM
    These are lame. Not only does the middle finger make it something a teenager should only wear, to me the entire slogan makes us seem desperate as in "Don't question my phone choice, I use Blackberry because I want to not because someone is making me and because so many people think its a terrible platform!!"

I understand where Kevin is coming from because he make his living off of RIM and this site. Anyone else I think you would look like a fool wearing this.
    Last edited by donnation; 08-01-12 at 09:24 AM.
    08-01-12 09:03 AM
    Yup...wish there were an alternative. Would have bought several if there had been an alternate option.
    Same with me. I prefer the slogan...not the finger. Now if there is a "G" rated one available, then I would buy.
    08-01-12 09:14 AM
    As it reads, they are now available. Already ordered mine.

Cheers. CBK Approved!

Follow the link:

Revberry | Preaching Young & Fun
    Hey, why u don't get some golf shirts as well
    Last edited by nico2004; 08-01-12 at 11:36 AM.
    08-01-12 09:29 AM
    The middle finger doesn't work for me. I'd look immature at my age wearing it. Do a thumbs up and I'll consider it.
    08-01-12 11:16 AM
    CBK,...(Crackberry Kevin), it was a good decision to take down the image of you giving the world the middle finger. I mean,..BB users are pretty much above such mindless gestures and would resolve those types of acts to iPhone and Droid users at best. That said, thanks for bringing 'Class' back to CB.Com. Remember, in order to be classy,...one must have a 'class act' that this is accepted by those that believe in them. I'm sure many here believe in CB.Com just as much as we believe in RIM,...and we appreciate CB.Com being the voice and face of the RIMPIRE as everyone patiently waits for BB10 and the next round of Blackberry devices.

JMD
    08-01-12 01:07 PM
    For the record, I was joking when I said "ban this guy" when kevin post on cb.com, LOL
    Last edited by jwn66; 08-01-12 at 04:29 PM.
    08-01-12 03:07 PM
    Jeeze lots of people really are upset by this. For the record, other options of the shirts will be available in the coming weeks for those that don't prefer this design, (or downright are insulted by it). I personally don't have a problem with it so long as it's worn in the proper place. Options are good, and this 1 is for me. Obviously not for everyone and I understand that completely. This is not a shirt I would wear to work or to a kids party. I didn't get it for that purpose. I got it for when I'm doing something fun and people will get a kick out of it. A "G" rated one would be better suited for a more expensive piece of clothing, such as a zip up sweatshirt, that can be thrown over regular clothing in my opinion.

I really don't think this shirt will make or break RIM. Sorry to stir the pot, but I'm viewing it as a fun item, not the board meeting.
    Last edited by axllebeer; 08-01-12 at 03:57 PM.
    08-01-12 03:52 PM
    While I find the middle finger sophomoric at best, the slogan "BlackBerry By Choice"
    just screams loser trying to justify the phone I use. Sorry, even with a less obnoxious
    graphic I would not buy or wear this shirt.
    08-01-12 03:57 PM
    While I find the middle finger sophomoric at best, the slogan "BlackBerry By Choice"
    just screams loser trying to justify the phone I use. Sorry, even with a less obnoxious
    graphic I would not buy or wear this shirt.
    I agree.

Well, maybe minus the loser part.
    08-01-12 04:09 PM
    Not buying one by choice... I'm a fan of BlackBerry, but not a fan of paying to advertise for a company. If I was given one at a RIM event, I'd wear it...
    08-01-12 04:20 PM
    When can we expect the "Black Berry 10 By Choice" shirts?
    08-01-12 04:21 PM
    That design is limited is scope, at best. Another member (can't remember who right now, sorry) had a "Blackberry Legion" tshirt in some other thread that's much more worthwhile in concept.
    08-01-12 04:25 PM
    That shirt could look really good, with a BlackBerry symbol there instead of a middle finger. Not sure how the whole middle finger thing plays into it, but it is very disappointing.
    08-01-12 07:01 PM
    I'd feel weird wearing a shirt to advertise my smartphone, but that's just me.
    08-01-12 10:20 PM
    CBK,...(Crackberry Kevin), it was a good decision to take down the image of you giving the world the middle finger. I mean,..BB users are pretty much above such mindless gestures and would resolve those types of acts to iPhone and Droid users at best. That said, thanks for bringing 'Class' back to CB.Com. Remember, in order to be classy,...one must have a 'class act' that this is accepted by those that believe in them. I'm sure many here believe in CB.Com just as much as we believe in RIM,...and we appreciate CB.Com being the voice and face of the RIMPIRE as everyone patiently waits for BB10 and the next round of Blackberry devices.

JMD
    I beg to differ. I am certainly not above such a mindless gesture. In fact I'd like to see a graphics filter that automatically adds a bird-flip to a photo. Now there's an idea for an app. Attention please, devs!
    08-01-12 10:47 PM
    In my personal opinion, that t-shirt (with the middle finger) looks a little too in your face. It's not my style either, especially with the finger. Also the large text across the front is way too large.

A t-shirt I would buy is something that is a little more conservative - with a nice BlackBerry name and logo on the arm/sleeve, or on the front side. That would look tasteful and professional showing people you support the brand, without screaming in their face.

Just my 2 cents..
    pantlesspenguin and JMDBERRY like this.
    08-01-12 10:51 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD