I was just editing my BBM displayname & thought would share this. Show your BB pride on your BBM Status!

Personally I use the PG thumb version, but for those who like the original adult T-Shirt design, feel free to give the finger to all your friends & co-workers
    08-15-12 04:05 PM
    If it's on your BBM status, wouldn't you only be Jef'uing those that choose as well

08-15-12 04:47 PM
    Heh-heh ... jef U.
    08-15-12 05:04 PM
    So showing your pride involves showing the middle finger in your display name..?
    08-15-12 05:34 PM
    So showing your pride involves showing the middle finger in your display name..?
    Sometimes people do or say things in 'jest' or 'fun' with their friends to show pride in something. Its Sometimes referred to as "talking smack" (in this case his friends being his bbm contacts) This "talking smack" can involve a sports team or a particular athlete or even a tv show and in this day an age software even. Anything really.
    lts supposed to be taken as light hearted and not too seriously.

I hope this helps.
    93Aero likes this.
    08-15-12 07:00 PM
    As long as i've used a BB i've never used BBM save for that Bold-A-Day giveaway. Still, I have that breed of humor that can actually get a chuckle out of how p*ssed some people got over the "hardcore" BB shirt. It caught me off-guard to see that posted as a BBM status. Might make a good signature in some places too. Never conceived a text version of the Jef U. haha
    Thanks for the laugh, I needed it

Written from BitPusher's BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk
    08-15-12 07:37 PM
    Back in the day my walls and ceiling were covered in Motley Crue posters, in a good # of those photos Tommy Lee and Sixx were giving the finger. They weren't flipping off the fans it was more of a larger louder than life in your face type thing.
    Sorta when Dio does his rock and roll hand sign thing.
    08-15-12 07:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD