Is charging your blackberry via electrical outlet more effective than charging it via USB to computer? Does it charge faster via outlet?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-09 02:59 PM
    I believe it does.
    Mine takes two hrs to completely charge on a wall charger and about 3 1/2-4 on the usb from my PC....
    Car charger faster than USB but slower than AC..
    11-20-09 03:19 PM
    My observation is very similar to Tony's. Wall fastest, car midrange, USB slower.

I use all three enough that time does not matter much to me. For those with time issues then the wall is the way to go.

11-20-09 03:28 PM
    Hummm, I suppose it may charge a little faster from the outlet, or at least it appears to. I just charge with USB when I'm with my computers away from home, and outlet when I'm home.

But either way I tend to do it over night, so never really notice how fast it actually charges.
    11-20-09 03:29 PM
    My berry charges very fast in the wall outlet i find..
    11-20-09 06:34 PM
    Mine charges faster in an outlet, USB and carcharger take some more time.
    11-20-09 06:36 PM
    The wall charger is your most reliable and normally fastest charger. Some pc USB ports with marginal power capabilty won't charge a BlackBerry at all, and car chargers are notoriously unreliable.

11-20-09 07:11 PM
    I feel stupid, blackberry user for years and had no idea you could charge it any other way than an outlet.

11-20-09 07:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD