The next two blackberry phones will put BlackBerry on the map in two ways. One the physical keyboard phone or the q20 I believe may incorporate a touch capable keyboard so that people may benefit from the flicking up for auto correct as well as possible other actions. Second the all touch will be a heavy hitter in that it will be a very powerful pho.e spec wise but may also benefit from a large battery. I think BlackBerry can really capitalize and these feature to allow them to be a notable player again.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-14 09:16 PM
    I'm really excited about the Q20! Sounds like my dream phone -- a Bold that runs on BB10. I'd probably buy the Q20 on the day of its release.

Posted via CB10
    CDM76 and europolska00 like this.
    03-23-14 06:10 AM
    The next two blackberry phones will put BlackBerry on the map in two ways. One the physical keyboard phone or the q20 I believe may incorporate a touch capable keyboard so that people may benefit from the flicking up for auto correct as well as possible other actions. Second the all touch will be a heavy hitter in that it will be a very powerful pho.e spec wise but may also benefit from a large battery. I think BlackBerry can really capitalize and these feature to allow them to be a notable player again.

Posted via CB10
    They will never be preferred over android.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-14 12:42 PM
    I have a strong feeling this Octa-Core 64 bit Z50 will be out by the end of the year. It's obvious Mr. Chen understands the urgency of getting BlackBerry on track fast. To me, he has been right on point with every move so far. I can't believe the Z3 was conceived , created and passed testing in less than four months. That has to be a record.

Powered by BlackBerry
    DJM626 likes this.
    03-23-14 01:15 PM
    Haha MySpace! Now I'm a bit worried...

Posted via CB10
    I think it was more of a dig at Tmo.

The best thing I saw in that article...... MARKETING dollars!!!!!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    03-23-14 01:42 PM
    Could this be a tablet?

I may be way off base but that could be a tablet to get some new customers.

Stay Classy CrackBerry Nation!
    03-23-14 03:50 PM
    I like that the company is providing options to cover more users, who have different needs and preferences. There's a high-end full-touch (Z10, Z30), a budget full-touch (Z3), a high-end QWERTY with no toolbelt (Q10), a budget QWERTY with no toolbelt (Q5), and a QWERTY with toolbelt (Q20). Can't wait to see what else Mr. Chen and BlackBerry has in store for the market.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-14 04:26 PM
    Flagship or not....TMO USA customers will probably never see it. I'm stuck on Z10 if they don't start offering newer BlackBerry phones.

This would be the only time I would switch to Droid, but only by force and I'd get the newest Sony Xperia if I had too. If its the Z1S or Z2 at the time.

This BlackBerry and TMO squabble has hurt TMO Blackberry faithfuls. Its not the companies taking hits, its the consumers.
    This sux!! TMO turned their backs on us and I can't switch carriers and I can't afford to buy unlocked BB phones.
    I hope BlackBerry makes a phone that causes TMO to have egg on their face. I'm ticked!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    03-26-14 05:18 PM
    I think that's the whole point of releasing a phone with killer specs. Making it practically impossible to ignore for a carrier.
    The days carriers would just offer blackberry phones because they are blackberries is over. Strategically this could put them back on the map and in the centre of attention.

Posted with my dirty thirty!
    TheQuietRioter likes this.
    03-26-14 06:58 PM
    Bring on the Z50. I'll get it when it comes out. Sweet!

Sent from the best touch keyboard, the Z.
    TheQuietRioter likes this.
    03-26-14 08:02 PM