I think the objection was raised because in this case the "shoe" doesn't fit.
    I know. My reply was directed to the person.

Posted via the BlackBerry Q5 using CB10.
    03-06-14 08:17 AM
    I agree - I have had the Z30 since December 2013 and I haven't seen any marketing or promotion despite the fact that it's an excellent device. There have been informal test comparisons of the Z30's keyboard and processing power, which the Z30 has won, but there has been no advertising promotion. I can say the Z30 is the best electronic device I haver owned!

Posted via CB10
    03-08-14 09:52 PM
    I hope BlackBerry gets all carriers to offer their phones. #Blackberry4Every1

Posted via CB10
    03-09-14 12:09 AM
    I guess we'll just have to see how our pre-Chen phones will stack up to the newer phones Chen has in the works. I can understand why there was almost no push to sell before, but let's see what kind of marketing and push these newer phones will get...

We few, we happy few, we band of Crackberry brothers
    03-09-14 03:10 AM
    In another thread it has been reported Chen says smartphones might not be part of the future company formerly known as Research In Motion.

Posted via the BlackBerry Q5 using CB10.
    03-14-14 06:45 PM
    might not be part of the future company formerly known as Research In Motion.
    Wow that's a mouthful.

Are you just trying to say that BlackBerry might get out of the handset business?

Posted using my Z10 via CB10
    03-14-14 10:54 PM
    No, he's turning Chen's "We'll see what happens in the future" to "We're getting out of the handset business soon."
    03-14-14 11:46 PM
    No, he's turning Chen's "We'll see what happens in the future" to "We're getting out of the handset business soon."
    If that's what he's saying I think it's a bit of a stretch. I know Chen said something along those lines in a recent interview with Bloomberg, and the NYT, but I don't think that can be extrapolated into getting out of the handset business soon. At best it could be interpreted to mean "might" get out of the handset business "eventually".

03-15-14 03:58 AM
    They should bring the windermere or q30.Its what the business powerhouses looking upto.As per their existing revised strategy they should bring this phone with exceptional business apps which takes the productivity to a another level.

For example q10 is an amazing device and it's the best option for a busy 24/7 emailing professional. Z10 is a very average phone and it got sold just because of the long awaited launch and since there was no other bb10 phone available while it was launched. If they had released q10 as the first device they could have done better.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-14 01:07 AM
    I think they have something with the z3, why not put a quad core chip, update the graphics and have LTE?

You could keep the cost under $400.00 like the Nexus 5. Still have Foxcom build the device which from what I see looks like a nice quality made product.

Even if you don't make allot of money, you need to get the device into the hands of users to rebuild the brand image. Just a suggestion here folks.

Posted using my z10 (10.2.1.2156) on T Mobile USA
    theRock1975 likes this.
    03-16-14 04:51 AM
    I think they have something with the z3, why not put a quad core chip, update the graphics and have LTE?

You could keep the cost under $400.00 like the Nexus 5. Still have Foxcom build the device which from what I see looks like a nice quality made product.

Even if you don't make allot of money, you need to get the device into the hands of users to rebuild the brand image. Just a suggestion here folks.

Posted using my z10 (10.2.1.2156) on T Mobile USA
    I think they have to convince the carriers that they can sell the handsets though. Lots of broken bridges to mend.
    JeepBB likes this.
    03-19-14 05:13 AM
    I think they have to convince the carriers that they can sell the handsets though. Lots of broken bridges to mend.
    I think your 100% correct and that needs to be addressed by the marketing folks.

Sent using CB Forum App
    03-19-14 05:15 AM
    Another "FlagShip"? Sorry, but you can only have one "Flagship" in your product line... Marketing 101

flag�ship [flag-ship]
    noun
    1.a ship carrying the flag officer or the commander of a fleet, squadron, or the like, and displaying the officer's flag.
    2.the main vessel of a shipping line.
    3.any of the best or largest ships or airplanes operated by a passenger line.
    4.the best or most important one of a group or system: This store is the flagship of our retail chain.

adjective
    5.being or constituting a flagship.
    03-19-14 08:02 AM
    Another "FlagShip"? Sorry, but you can only have one "Flagship" in your product line... Marketing 101

flag�ship [flag-ship]
    noun
    1.a ship carrying the flag officer or the commander of a fleet, squadron, or the like, and displaying the officer's flag.
    2.the main vessel of a shipping line.
    3.any of the best or largest ships or airplanes operated by a passenger line.
    4.the best or most important one of a group or system: This store is the flagship of our retail chain.

adjective
    5.being or constituting a flagship.
    Another flagship means that the are readying another device that will replace a current device to become the new flagship BlackBerry. It doesn't mean that they will have two flagship devices.

But, I'm glad that you can read the dictionary.

Knightcrawler and theRock1975 like this.
    03-19-14 09:18 AM
    You did not just call the ip5 a phablet....

Posted via CB10
    I've never touched an Apple iPhone 5 so I have no idea of its size but the hyperbole was appropriate for my previous posting. ;-) < waving arm > "Oh yes I did." < snap, snap >
    03-19-14 11:20 AM
    Another flagship means that the are readying another device that will replace a current device to become the new flagship BlackBerry. It doesn't mean that they will have two flagship devices.

But, I'm glad that you can read the dictionary.

The question is did they ever have a BB10 Flagship....

Posted via CB10
    03-21-14 06:32 AM
    Yes the Z30 is a flagship.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-14 06:43 AM
    The question is did they ever have a BB10 Flagship....

Posted via CB10
    Flagship only means it's their top device. Not necessarily whether it is good or not.

03-21-14 06:44 AM
    The Z30 is fantastic! I hope there will be a Z50!!

Posted via CB10
    04-03-14 10:15 AM
44 12